Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Not even close.

It was more a comment on those two posts.

My opinion?  Both sides are an equal size piles of ****.  But one side was then covered in kerosene and lit on fire turning them into a flaming pile of ****.  That pile was then thrown into a ceiling fan spreading the flaming pile of **** all of the house which will more than likely cause the house to burn to the ground.

But still, both sides are ****.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

It was more a comment on those two posts.

My opinion?  Both sides are an equal size piles of ****.  But one side was then covered in kerosene and lit on fire turning them into a flaming pile of ****.  That pile was then thrown into a ceiling fan spreading the flaming pile of **** all of the house which will more than likely cause the house to burn to the ground.

But still, both sides are ****.

No.  One side is talking about universal health care and closing private prisons.  The other is flirting with joining the Axis powers.  Not. Close.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion......

We can't agree on everything...

Those two parties are not great, but holy ****, both piles of ****?  That nonsense is what got Trump elected, categorizing the alternative as flaming **** is close enough to bothism, let's not kid ourselves.  It will get him re-elected if we aren't careful, so we really need to cut this **** out.

15 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

One side is so delusional that they think the other is flirting with joining the axis.  

Youre right.  It’s not effing close

I was trying to wait for backup on that one, but I was saying that the other day to someone, it just seems obvious to me he wants to get out of NATO so he can run with Russia and China (bigger, better friends who's leadership style he idolizes).

Edited by Renegade7

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

You said I said both sides were flaming piles of ****.  I didn't.  I prefer if you are going to say I said something, you are accurate.

I know, I acknowledged that and fixed my post.  They are not both piles of ****, full stop.  You want to add "flaming" to the GOP, by all means, I don't care, it doesn't seem to stop people from voting for them apparently, that's more concerning then anything anyone doesn't like about the Dems.

28 minutes ago, clietas said:

I'll just point out that the "Axis Powers" have all been our allies since the end of WW2.

Was there a new Tripartite Pact I missed?

I'd say Russia/China/Iran/NK qualifies at this point, most people picked up on that.  If there was a powder keg, we'd have an idea of exactly what they'd do and try to take at minimum.  And they'd be able to if the US didn't interfere, or worse, in which case they could keep going if they wanted to.

22 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Quite different than the reference to the "Axis Powers" made earlier.

Also Axis of Evil is still such a lame name.  W shoulda dug deeper into his comic book collection when he came up with that one.

There is no offical Alliance between NK, Iran n Iraq Im aware of.

Edited by clietas
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, clietas said:

Quite different than the reference to the "Axis Powers" made earlier.

Also Axis of Evil is still such a lame name.  W shoulda dug deeper into his comic book collection when he came up with that one.

There is no offical Alliance between NK, Iran n Iraq Im aware of.

Why you being so literal on everything?  You think Italy gave a **** about Japan?

Edited by Renegade7

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Why you being so literal on everything?  You think Italy gave a **** about Japan?

Sorry just never liked the axis of evil label. Yeah those countries are adversaries but they've yet to sign any kind of pact. I just dont see them as anything comparible to the Axis Powers.

2 minutes ago, clietas said:

Sorry just never liked the axis of evil label. Yeah those countries are adversaries but they've yet to sign any kind of pact. I just dont see them as anything comparible to the Axis Powers.

NK, Iran and Syria on the other hand are working hand in hand....but that is for another thread.

• Like 2

Just now, clietas said:

Axis of Evil was dumb, he would've kept going if he didn't cluster**** Iraq so badly.  But the relationship between Russia, China, Iran, NK, and even add Syria doesn't need to be official, some of them are closer then others, but all have a similar relationship with us and regional ambitions.  They are watching us, and that'd be a pretty big deal considering how many nukes they have as well.  This is where us not being involved changes the table considerably, because everybody else would be outnumbered multitudes over by Russia alone if we say we seriously won't use ours to help anyone.

• Like 1