Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: Billy Graham, America's pastor, has died

88Comrade2000

9 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

lol he was as big a cult leader as the rest. The fact you knew him nationally means he was in for the money.

all known so called Christians are fakes. Religion is fake etc. He was a lying fool like the rest

religion was invented by govt to control people-period

544.png

50 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Good grief, this board is brutal. Rock legends die and they are more revered than a preacher. If Mother Teresa died today, she would get lambasted for spreading an oppressive religion... 

actually... 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/krithika-varagur/mother-teresa-was-no-saint_b_9470988.html

People like myths over reality.

Also, I Ali shuffled when Jerry Falwell died.

8 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

actually... 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/krithika-varagur/mother-teresa-was-no-saint_b_9470988.html

People like myths over reality.

Also, I Ali shuffled when Jerry Falwell died.

Was this necessary? What is accomplished by posting this? 

The dude is dead, and you never have to hear about him again, so why purposefully enter a thread and speak ill of him? <---this part not directed at you, but at those who did drive-bys...

13 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Was this necessary? What is accomplished by posting this? 

The dude is dead, and you never have to hear about him again, so why purposefully enter a thread and speak ill of him? <---this part not directed at you, but at those who did drive-bys...

If that was about me, I didn't do a drive by.  I thought I explained myself pretty well.   

I hope that Mr. Graham made it to the paradise he believed in. 

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Never a bad time to post this:

Well, actually it might be an insensitive time to post that.  :wince:

1 hour ago, Popeman38 said:

Would this be a bad time to note he will be the 4th private citizen to Lie in Honor at the Capitol Rotunda? 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/22/politics/billy-graham-lie-honor-capitol/index.html 

No, it is perfectly relevant.  And not at all surprising given the influence that the Christian evangelical movement currently has within the GOP. 

3 minutes ago, Predicto said:

If that was about me, I didn't do a drive by.  I thought I explained myself pretty well.   

I hope that Mr. Graham made it to the paradise he believed in. 

Writing and explaining yourself isn't a drive by. Mr Hot Takes quoted a few posts above this one on the other hand....

2 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Writing and explaining yourself isn't a drive by. Mr Hot Takes quoted a few posts above this one on the other hand....

Truth is, you just "can't comprehend his point of view" because it is "beyond your understanding."  After all, you are a "sheep" who has been "brainwashed by the government and the media" 

1 hour ago, Popeman38 said:

Good grief, this board is brutal. Rock legends die and they are more revered than a preacher. If Mother Teresa died today, she would get lambasted for spreading an oppressive religion... 

For example; Princess Diana dying a week earlier, yet no one really even talking about it in comparison? 

I wonder why ? 

Side note: She was shady. 

28 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Truth is, you just "can't comprehend his point of view" because it is "beyond your understanding."  After all, you are a "sheep" who has been "brainwashed by the government and the media" 

I explained  quite succinctly.. Anything given national attention  and pumped at you through media means it's false.

He is the forefather of fake. 

It doesn't even matter if he believed what he,was saying if the source and history he is,quoting doesn't exist.

If he actually had relationships with Presidents..that's more proof hes fake.

Mr Drive by? I just don't waste time and  I cut to the chase.

I was born into a a cult and then went on to believe TBN  bull**** and then Charasmatic crap. I am a first hand authority on fake religion. Its always been the Vatican that decides who wins wars and who profits. The Pope is the world leader.Not Presidents or Kings. 

Billy Graham was either just the ultimate well meaning dumb ass (following something that's'  not there) or  a lying puppet master.  Thats all you can possibly be when your source for enlightenment is a book full of lies and stories  that never happened and can't 

Be proven.

The bible was written to just teach subservient slaves how to continue to be subservient slaves..instead of wising up and taking over. 

Forgive 7000 times, so we can continue  to beat you into the ground and you take it and like it, you fool....

11 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I explained  quite succinctly.. Anything given national attention  and pumped at you through media means it's false.

So, 17 kids weren't  killed in Parkland, FL?  It was all just fake?

We should just all take your word for it? Even though you can't prove what you are saying?

This should be fun...

6 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

We should just all take your word for it? Even though you can't prove what you are saying?

This should be fun...

Let's see here.....you can't prove it actually happened either. Believing the news isnt proof its real..You just saw a story and hired crisis actors .the kid with the skinny neck and pretty face just happened to be using his phone to narrate the the thing like  he's real calm while it's   going down..YouTube pulled video of him practicing his lines for interviews and constantly screwing up. They found out his father works or worked for thr fbi..the one black girl said holding up a book to here face blocked bullets lol. You don't know how to do anything but believe major media. These are training exercises portrayed as real events. The fbi was at the school 2 weeks before it happened. 

Too many holes you don't  even bother to ponder. Just more fuel for gun debates.

19 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

This should be fun...

Secondly..even if people actually died, you don't know who or why or the reasoning. You just know what media was told to tell you. People actually die in war. That doe as nt mean you know the actual reason it went down. You just know the propaganda they told you. 

18 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Secondly..even if people actually died, you don't know who or why or the reasoning. You just know what media was told to tell you. People actually die in war. That doe as nt mean you know the actual reason it went down. You just know the propaganda they told you. 

I was in the Army and had friends die in Iraq and Afghanistan.  We know why they died.  We can debate whether they should have died. YOU cannot tell ME that you know more about it than I do. 

37 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Let's see here.....you can't prove it actually happened either. Believing the news isn't proof its real..You just saw a story and hired crisis actors .the kid with the skinny neck and pretty face just happened to be using his phone to narrate the the thing like he's real calm while it's going down..YouTube pulled video of him practicing his lines for interviews and constantly screwing up. They found out his father works or worked for the fbi..the one black girl said holding up a book to here face blocked bullets lol. You don't know how to do anything but believe major media. These are training exercises portrayed as real events. The fbi was at the school 2 weeks before it happened. 

Too many holes you don't  even bother to ponder. Just more fuel for gun debates.

You, sir, are a got damned genius. You are just so much more enlightened than any of us can ever hope to be.

I saw a HMMWV parked by the exit a mile or so from my house. What should I be looking for to confirm some conspiratorial **** went down? Edumacate me...

6 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

I was in the Army and had friends die in Iraq and Afghanistan.  We know why they died.  We can debate whether they should have died. YOU cannot tell ME that you know more about it than I do. 

You don't know why any soldier died. You only know the reasoning they gave you. That doesn't mean you actually know why. 

5 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You don't know why any soldier died. You only know the reasoning they gave you. That doesn't mean you actually know why. 

Let's draw the line at insulting those who gave their lives for our country okay?  Some things are off limits even on an internet forum.  I'll even say please.

4 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Let's draw the line at insulting those who gave their lives for our country okay?  Some things are off limits even on an internet forum.  I'll even say please.

Um..I didn't insult one single person.

I'm talking about the reasons behind something/propaganda. Absolutely  no where did I insult any soldier. Please learn the the difference between these things. It's the world leaders you follow that are insulting mankind and sending them to die as their little game pieces

18 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Um..I didn't insult one single person.

I'm talking about the reasons behind something/propaganda. Absolutely  no where did I insult any soldier. Please learn the the difference between these things. It's the world leaders you follow that are insulting mankind and sending them to die as their little game pieces

There's a distinction between criticizing propaganda and saying that vets didn't know why they died.  There's a little more that goes into making the ultimate sacrifice than white house press spin.

2 minutes ago, bearrock said:

There's a distinction between criticizing propaganda and saying that vets didn't know why they died.  There's a little more that goes into making the ultimate sacrifice than white house press spin.

There is only= you know the ultimate  reason or you dont.

Think about that word sacrifice. It's what's done in rituals. Lambs to the slaughter. There's nothing positive  about it. There is no positive  spin you can put on it..if you actually sit and think about the meaning. 

Soldiers were sent to die for selfish reasons of puppet masters.Any story they give you as to why is a lie.Thats all there is to it. It's just another form of population control and oppression. 

Religion and war are constructs by the elite to keep you in line and obey them. All else is propaganda 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Was only a matter of time before this thread got stupid.

Frankly, since you brought it up, I personally think neither should be more revered than the other.

Especially  commercial, top 40 so called artists. They did nothing but sing and play what they were told to. They dont write their own stuff

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Was only a matter of time before this thread got stupid.

Frankly, since you brought it up, I personally think neither should be more revered than the other.

I don’t either. But for the most part it’s all rosy and RIP in rock death threads. No one how in there and flames on the first page. One day, all of us are going to die. And that person(s) we have wronged willl have a chance to open both barrels on us. Wouldn’t we all prefer if everyone took the “don’t speak I’ll of the dead” approach to MOST people? I’m not suggesting Manson or Hitler or murderers. But most humans. 

Archived