Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins have the rustiest rings.

PapaLazarou

Are you serious..Darrell Green carried the trophy to the podium?!?!?!..now I'm VERY glad I didn't watch a second of that game..watched a chick flick instead with my wife..took a much MUCH needed nap ..

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

Super Bowl trophies never rust.

The championships Gibbs and those players and coaches won may be old,  but they will ALWAYS be special. :815:

Thank you.

Just now, SprintBomb said:

I hope this one really eats at Snyder

It should. When Chip Kelly left in 2015, the Eagles had a decimated and talentless team. A rebuild doesn't have to take twenty years. Five years into Gruden and with a very good QB, the Redskins can barely scratch 8-8. Yes, we had too  many injuries, but it's been twenty years of excuses.

13 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Gold doesn't rust my friend.

Next season the Eagles will be back to their usual self, probably not making the playoffs.

Darrell Green carrying the Eagles trophy??

I've seen it all...

Don’t be dillisional they have dominated this division for awhile..

Gold doesn't rust, but memories become vague. It doesn't matter now that they only have one to our three. Their one is the CURRENT one. Nothing we can imagine or manufacture in our minds can change that. For the next 365 days we can't hang anything over their heads, and no, the Eagles will not be bad next year. This level is going to be the new normal for them the next few years.

3 minutes ago, Burgold said:

It should. When Chip Kelly left in 2015, the Eagles had a decimated and talentless team. A rebuild doesn't have to take twenty years. Five years into Gruden and with a very good QB, the Redskins can barely scratch 8-8. Yes, we had too  many injuries, but it's been twenty years of excuses.

Exactly

we all remember the dominant division clinching win in Philly in Dec ‘15

2 short seasons later Philly is poised to dominate the division for the next several seasons 

5 minutes ago, Burgold said:

The Eagles have a GM.  We dont. I wonder what Dan and Bruce think when they see other teams winning super bowls. Especially division teams.

6 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

You and Papalazarou must have went to the same school.

Besides, you're wrong anyway; previous 2 years they went 7-9.  That's YOUR idea of domination?

Are you trolling me? Since 2000 eagles have 8 nfc east championships....that’s equal to the giants and cowboys whom have 4 each combined so yes they have dominated the division for 18 years, so please don’t tell me I’m wrong.

Honestly after tonight I may just not bother paying attention to this franchise until a real GM is hired or until Snyder sells the team. And if that takes years, so be it. It's literally not fun, ever. This is supposed to be entertainment and it's not entertaining, it's miserable.

The Eagles could win 3 by the time the Wentz era is wrapped up too.

Just now, Sticksboi05 said:

Honestly after tonight I may just not bother paying attention to this franchise until a real GM is hired or until Snyder sells the team. And if that takes years, so be it. It's literally not fun, ever. This is supposed to be entertainment and it's not entertaining, it's miserable.

The Eagles could win 3 by the time the Wentz era is wrapped up too.

Basically the coach proved it doesn’t matter who is under center his coached offense is elite, so yeah I agree with you a gm less redskins team will not have success vs oederson and the damn eagles unless things change quickly.

11 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

You and Papalazarou must have went to the same school.

Besides, you're wrong anyway; previous 2 years they went 7-9.  That's YOUR idea of domination?

And besides them sweeping us this past year we've dominated them for the past five...?? I would pump the brakes on them dominating the division.

Archived