Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was Vinny Really Better???

Renegade7

Which was better era: Vinny Cerrato or Bruce Allen???  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which was better era: Vinny Cerrato or Bruce Allen???

• Vinny Cerrato Era
    • Bruce Allen Era
    • They Both Equally Suck

18 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I bet if I made it private more people would've picked Vinny, because I saw plenty of it the other day after the trade, but none so far in here.

Not so sure about that.  It's so even  between the two when it comes to record, trading draft picks only to get poop in return, and not recognizing their own talent and acting on it.  Before anyone gets bent out of shape about the last statement, I'm well aware that both of them have resigned some good players for us.  But they've both let players fall through the cracks for various reasons.  Vinny had a spending problem, Bruce has a not spending problem, but then splurges on stupid stuff.  Vinny put his idiocy on display regularly, Bruce hides and talks like a mayor the few times he does speak.

In summary, they both suck an awful lot to the point there is no discernible difference between the two.

23 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Not so sure about that.  It's so even  between the two when it comes to record, trading draft picks only to get poop in return, and not recognizing their own talent and acting on it.  

In summary, they both suck an awful lot to the point there is no discernible difference between the two.

I don't think it would it would be anywhere close to to the numbers Bruce got, but it'd be more then one.  That's what I was waiting for before I put the "both suck equally" option.

Bruce Allen era has the 18 to 1 over Cerrato due to recency.  There's no way he's hands down worse than Cerrato.  What's sad is we're having this debate over the only 2 guys to run the team in the last 18 years, and which one sucks the most.  More sad, the owner of the team not only hired both of these men but keeps them around no matter what they do.

Bruce is actually worse. How can you keep your job after McNabb, RG3, the salary cap blunder, Scot, Cousins and this trade? He is a major POS. It's getting hard to root for my favorite team of 40+ years cause I can't stand the two people at the top.

25 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Bruce Allen era has the 18 to 1 over Cerrato due to recency.  There's no way he's hands down worse than Cerrato.  What's sad is we're having this debate over the only 2 guys to run the team in the last 18 years, and which one sucks the most.  More sad, the owner of the team not only hired both of these men but keeps them around no matter what they do.

I don't understand Snyder. He keeps himself literally insulated behind his cronies. I can't stand him cause he's such a coward ass  ****. He won't even talk to the fans ever. Any owner of a business should talk to his customers once or twice a year. When was the last time he's said anything? 

5 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Bruce is actually worse. How can you keep your job after McNabb, RG3, the salary cap blunder, Scot, Cousins and this trade? He is a major POS. It's getting hard to root for my favorite team of 40+ years cause I can't stand the two people at the top.

I don't understand Snyder. He keeps himself literally insulated behind his cronies. I can't stand him cause he's such a coward ass  ****. He won't even talk to the fans ever. Any owner of a business should talk to his customers once or twice a year. When was the last time he's said anything? 

Truth right here. At least be a man and publically own your ****. Can't even do that. Always sends out the Foot

3 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Cerrato wanted to trade 2 1st round picks to the Bengals for Chad Johnson, when he was holding out. Lewis said no. Those picks would have been Orakpo and Williams, I believe.

Wasn't that Dan Snyders idea though?

Vinny truely was just a Doofus Dan puppet while Bumbling Bruce actually makes some of the more retarded decisions himself, or that's what we are supposed to believe.

Herpes or Syphilis?

2 hours ago, Alexa said:

The salary cap penalty was the pinical of Vinny. That was a historically bad move. It changed FA forever. Bruce didn't know we'd be penalized like we we're. That was bull**** collusion because the clique doesn't like Snyder (or Jones for that matter). It also happened after we traded for Bob, which most fans and media endorsed. Nobody knew he'd be such a ****. And dumping Haynesworth was the right move.

You ****ers are dillusional if you think Vinny, or Snyder we should say, wasn't the absolute worst. 

Yes, Bruce is basically running a fanboy club of his buddies and putting to much arogence into it, but despite this recent trade, he does vslue picks. He usually trades down to get more. His biggest problem is he's cheap AF. He'll go after the mcreplacements instead of one cambell. His prove it one year deal thing wasn't bad. We need to pay Brown, but Pryor can walk free and clear.

If you look at our roster and remember what we lost by going after Bob and also remember the cap penalty that mostly cost us Alexander, it's much better and younger than its been in 25 years.

A Vinny Oline had one draft pick and he was #2 overall. The rest were all aging stars and expensive as ****. Bruce has a line of 100% draft picks. Hell, if Lanier pans out, our D line is close too and not all high picks. 

We don't sign Dions and Bruce Smiths anymore. We develop draft picks.

This isn't even remotely close and yes, Bruce does suck. Our FO Is garbage. We are as bad as the colts.

Archived