Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

45 minutes ago, zoony said:

Now you are talking about armed uprising,  good times.

Quote me on it. Have fun.

51 minutes ago, zoony said:

So we are labelling cbs news as FAKENEWS?  Do you sense the irony?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-war-of-words-on-college-campuses/

No. I am calling you out for being part of a culture that reads headlines and refuses to go beyond.

45 minutes ago, zoony said:

Also, 100 percent guarantee every single person in this thread had to read the nymag story because nobody has any idea wtf this is even about

Congratulations on figuring out how people learn new things.

Edited by No Excuses

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Quote me on it. Have fun.

No. I am calling you out for being part of a culture that reads headlines and refuses to go beyond.

giphy.gif

I understand why you are so bitter and frustrated!  

#Hypocrite

Now back to your regularly scheduled safe space, cupcake.  :ols:

OK so I tried to read through this conspiracy and well it's kind of hard to get through without headache medicine.  The foundation of this whole thing seems to be to take anything Donald Trump does and then pretend that it's all part of a brilliant spy plot. 

If he tweets something like "Putin makes great pancakes!" it doesn't mean that he had breakfast with Putin.  That's just what he wants his enemies to think.  A way of tricking Obama, Hillary, and the rest of the globalist cabal into demanding an investigation.  The media, like good dogs, immediately reacts in a way they think serves their masters interests.  Every headline proclaims that Trump has been eating unhealthy breakfast with the enemy.  They all demand an investigation.

What they don't know is that Trump has never had breakfast with Putin.  His tweet was a carefully chosen communication put together by the intelligence community that is helping him take our country back.  Trump has known that Hillary had pancakes with Putin since before he was elected and has been planning for this moment.  Now that these enemies of freedom have demanded an investigation into Putin sponsored breakfasts all Trump has to do is concede to their demands.  He knows that the only thing they'll turn up is that Hillary had blueberry pancakes with strawberry syrup at the Kremlin with Putin, where they discussed bribes to arrange the Uranium One deal .... and that's how we win! 

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

OK so I tried to read through this conspiracy and well it's kind of hard to get through without headache medicine.  The foundation of this whole thing seems to be to take anything Donald Trump does and then pretend that it's all part of a brilliant spy plot. 

If he tweets something like "Putin makes great pancakes!" it doesn't mean that he had breakfast with Putin.  That's just what he wants his enemies to think.  A way of tricking Obama, Hillary, and the rest of the globalist cabal into demanding an investigation.  

That is the perfect entree to this image, which has never been placed in a more appropriate thread:

f853ed7fc6b06c8a9f3de5a048e53287--german

• Haha 1

The simplest way of understanding this crazy conspiracy is that QAnon is an intelligence officer who is working undercover with Donald Trump to bust the deep state and destroy the globalists.

InfoWars is screen capping text messages with "QAnon" and posting them as news.

It's not hard to see why something this ridiculous has gained ground. It's being absorbed by the same group of people who still think Barrack Obama is a Kenyan Muslim married to a cross dressing man named Michelle Obama.

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The simplest way of understanding this crazy conspiracy is that QAnon is an intelligence officer who is working undercover with Donald Trump to bust the deep state and destroy the globalists.

Can you imagine the careful coordination and planning that goes into something like that? His only slip up was the part where he broadcast the whole thing on the internet.

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Why do you think it's called IHOP?

That was my 2nd bunny-eating post of the day. I am hungry for bunny.

• Haha 1

If anyone remembers Jerome Corsi, one of the leading birthers along with Sherrif Joe and Donald Trump, he has verified proof that QAnon is either Trump himself or a high level admin official:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/jerome-corsi-has-uncovered-irrefutable-proof-of-the-authenticity-of-qanon/

The proof: a photo of a pen on a desk. :hitfan:

Edited by No Excuses
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I don't even know. 

I still haven't quite figured out why people who complain the most about snowflakes and cupcakes are always the first ones to resort to childish insults. 

Closest explanation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

I need to get a book on this. That way when I run into people who fit that description, I can have someone hold them down while I quote from it. My own positive little spin on exorcism.

Fascinating stuff. 

4 hours ago, No Excuses said:

LOL

Meet the new conspiracy theories, same as the old one.  The more implicit cry of "Liberal media" has been replaced with the explicit accusation of "Fake News."  Crooked Hillary/Obama and their henchmen (aka bureaucrats or government workers) are now referred to as the "deep state".  I have to admit, deep state sounds way cooler.  

It all still works the same way.  Government employees are bad and work with democrats to hurt the US, but getting away with it because their massive media network refuses to cover their actions fairly and spends all it time slamming republicans.  

FEMA camps, death panels, Clinton's assasinating people, Obama invading Texas (this one will never make sense)... a deepstate operation to discredit Bush fits right in with the rest.  

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

is a deepstate operation to discredit Bush really out of place with the conspiracy theories of the past?

This one is extra nutty even for right wing standards. If you listen to limbaugh's mouth diarriah, the entire purpose of this conspiracy wasn't to hurt people intentionally or some global profiteering scheme, it was simply to make a Republican president look bad. Apparently the entire Iraq War was engineered by the deep state because they wanted to make George W. Bush look like an idiot.

We've reached next level zen in conspiracy theory circles where big bad deep state lizard people are doing things to make innocent Republicans look stupid.

I am waiting for the scolding hot take where deep state agent Billy Bush mind controlled Donald Trump into saying grab em by the ****.

Edited by No Excuses

18 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

This one is extra nutty even for right wing standards. If you listen to limbaugh's mouth diarriah, the entire purpose of this conspiracy wasn't to hurt people intentionally or some global profiteering scheme, it was simply to make a Republican president look bad. Apparently the entire Iraq War was engineered by the deep state because they wanted to make George W. Bush look like an idiot.

You really think that's worse than the army invading Texas?   Tricking a nation into a disastrous war is derivative and boring.  That plot device has been used in fiction, tv, movies, and video games a million times.  But a nation invading itself?  That's concentrated crazy.  

4 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Alex Jones bringing in the extra hot takes:

I should have known typing the words "concentrated crazy" would summon Alex Jones.  :ols:

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

This stupid QAnon story is pretty much mainstream in right wing circles now. 

Here is a celebrity, who is in contact with Trump, spreading this bull****. 

It is really amazing that there are zero consequences for spreading hoaxes on Facebook and Twitter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is that part of this hoax?  I haven't followed it the hoax thing, but every now and then a pedo ring getting broken up hits the news.  I would have assumed the Trumpistas were giving the President credit for the FBIs victories, even though he's basically declared war on the FBI.  

30 minutes ago, Destino said:

Is that part of this hoax?  I haven't followed it the hoax thing, but every now and then a pedo ring getting broken up hits the news.  I would have assumed the Trumpistas were giving the President credit for the FBIs victories, even though he's basically declared war on the FBI.  

The theory is that Trump isn't just busting pedo rings in the US, but it is a global takedown that he is spearheading. Another variation of it is that the 'me too' movement is secretly being empowered by Trump and he is responsible for bringing down all the Hollywood perverts.

It's kind of amazing that something ridiculous that started in the most delusional corners of 8chan (a grimier version of 4chan), is essentially part of the conservative narrative about Trump at this point. 

Edited by No Excuses