Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

42 minutes ago, Destino said:

No real questions of guilt in this one, lets hurry along to the part where we push him off a bridge and refuse to let anyone collect his remains. 

? Why not just drop him off in Mexico City and let whatever happens, happen?

• Like 2

Well obviously he's a mentally deranged lone wolf...I mean it's not like he participated in multiple white supremacist groups that discussed targets, means, and training....what's that? Oh he did....

Seriously, what is the difference between this sort of radicalization and what ISIS does in radicalizing Muslim youth?

Can anyone answer that? And don't just reply with none because we want that to be the answer, I'm serious, is there ANY substantive difference that I'm missing between this white supremacist violent radicalization and what we see from groups like ISIS and AQ?

1 hour ago, Corcaigh said:

The baby was brought back to the hospital at the request of the White House.

How did this play out? Did King Trump demand "Bring me the baby of the parents who were murdered!"

DB43C6EB-3A45-4550-8EED-FD125202D979.png

Edited by Popeman38
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Well obviously he's a mentally deranged lone wolf...I mean it's not like he participated in multiple white supremacist groups that discussed targets, means, and training....what's that? Oh he did....

Seriously, what is the difference between this sort of radicalization and what ISIS does in radicalizing Muslim youth?

Can anyone answer that? And don't just reply with none because we want that to be the answer, I'm serious, is there ANY substantive difference that I'm missing between this white supremacist violent radicalization and what we see from groups like ISIS and AQ?

None at all. I have been saying that for a few years now. What we are seeing with the religious right is akin to what AQ has been doing in the Middle East for years. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Those are great statements Beto but what is your plan to change the hate that is in people's hearts and minds?  Hell, that's the question for everyone. 

Just observing that, if you won't vote for anybody who doesn't have a plan to eliminate undesirable human thoughts, than you should probably just refrain from reading about politics.  Or humanity, for that matter.  

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Just observing that, if you won't vote for anybody who doesn't have a plan to eliminate undesirable human thoughts, than you should probably just refrain from reading about politics.  Or humanity, for that matter.  

Don't recall saying anything even close to that.

1 hour ago, Larry said:

True.  You simply asked one Presidential candidate for his specific plan to eliminate hate from people's hearts and minds.  

I guess I could have phrased it better.  Too much frustration I guess.  Just seems like we are focusing so much on "band-aid fixes" whether its gun control or whatever.  Not much talk about how to fix everyone hating each other.  

I am aware there may not be an answer for that.  Again, frustration.