Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

15 minutes ago, tshile said:

I feel like if 90% of the non-Biden candidates are going after Biden, they’ll be lost and the headline will be about Biden being attacked. You’re competing with everyone to be better at competing with Biden. 

It’s a chance to be the one that did something different and is a different headline that includes only you. 

This debate tonight is Warren's to lose.  She's been running around talking about "I have a plan for that" instead of "I have a plan that's better then Biden's".  This will be her biggest opportunity to date to make clear exactly what you're talking about.

58 minutes ago, tshile said:

Why is everyone going after Biden?

you can do that later. Right now you need to be better than the field. Go after the field. 

Or better yet just pitch yourself

Always punch up is the standard, that doesn't prevent you from pitching yourself

Anyone planning on making a drinking game or have some fun ideas for watching the debates tonight or tomorrow?

What are you all looking forward to (if anything)?  I'm curious if Beto and Warren can get some separation tonight from the rest of the group out there or if anyone under the radar will surprise us.

Why did Beto just shoot himself in the face going all in speaking Spanish instead of answering the question?

Booker getting caught backtracking to keep up with Warren. 

I wish they would go one by one from left to right, are they going to stay on this topic and give everyone a chance to talk about it or just trying to catch them all in their own double talk?

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Why did Beto just shoot himself in the face going all in speaking Spanish instead of answering the question?

He's a dope. Gave a campaign speech instead of answering the question. Ted Cruz must be terrible to almost lose a Texas senate seat to this guy.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This is their chance, they’re gonna use the first question to get their policy ideas out and keep up with the leaders. It’s their only chance 

They have no chance.  Only Lizzie seems like she belongs in the other group.

Archived