Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

We are about 4 months away from the first votes.  In reality, the general primary voter probably hasn't really paid much attention to the race.

For now, it looks like a Warren vs Biden race, with Sanders in 3rd.   Everyone else is treading water.  They aren't going to get many chances to change people's mind. While I do believe Biden will collapse, it probably won't happen until after the voting in February.     Can  Beto, Harris, etc..  hang on til then?  Hmmm

Tonight's debate sees  the return of Tulsi Gabbard.  Who will she go after this time?  My guess, the Syrian-Russian bot will go after Lizzie and Joe.    We got a new face, Tom Steyer.  He finally is getting his impeachment.  

Still see this race as Elizabeth's to lose.  Though, there's probably going to be a, anyone but Lizze/Bernie push when Biden falters. 

Harris tripped up a bit vocally, but gave a strong statement.  

Not sure what Booker was saying, but it seemed like he agreed in the end.

Klobucher seemed to forget Zelinsky's name.  

I love listening to Pete talk, but I'm not sure what his current campaign strategy is other than trying to get moderates who aren't happy with the left.

Gabbard can shut the **** up.

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Did Tulsi not support it? 

Who knows?  Does Tulsi?

Oh boy, Biden is going to get us all distracted.  Not a great response to start off.

Jesus Christ, Anderson.  How about state the facts of what Biden did so we don't all get confused and believe Trump's bull****.

Archived