Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Califan007 said:

I actually saw some Trumper in one of the tweet responses claim that Republicans only keep sending out stuff with misspelling, etc because it triggers the libs.   :ols:

That's like me kicking myself in the balls to make someone else flinch and then claiming it as a victory.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

I actually saw some Trumper in one of the tweet responses claim that Republicans only keep sending out stuff with misspelling, etc because it triggers the libs.   :ols:

That's like me kicking myself in the balls to make someone else flinch and then claiming it as a victory.

Remember, around 1,000 of them a day are dying, of a disease which we have a vaccine for. Because 

1). They'd rather risk death than change their opinion. 

2). They believe (correctly) that doing this harms the country. And they believe that harming the country improves their odds of gaining more power to harm the country. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:
Please give my supporters useless treatments.

I thought Regeneron and Eli Lilly were effective against Delta and the original Covid, even if they are not effective against Omicron.  Both of those earlier viruses are still out there even if they are not dominant.  Is the cancellation only for use on patients with omicron, or is it cancellation of use altogether?  If the latter, why?

Admittedly not an expert...just confused.

11 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

I thought Regeneron and Eli Lilly were effective against Delta and the original Covid, even if they are not effective against Omicron.  Both of those earlier viruses are still out there even if they are not dominant.  Is the cancellation only for use on patients with omicron, or is it cancellation of use altogether?  If the latter, why?

Admittedly not an expert...just confused.

Omicron is too dominant. More likely than not someone has omnicron. https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#variant-proportions

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

This is great to hear, but even if Trump is indicted, he'll never be convicted. There is a 100% chance there will be a Trump supporter on the jury, and there's a 0% chance they'll ever say Trump is guilty. If there was a crystal clear video of him literally murdering someone on live TV after yelling loudly "I am about to commit premeditated murder", they still wouldn't vote to convict.

Maybe it should be a military tribunal instead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Omicron is too dominant. More likely than not someone has omnicron. https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#variant-proportions

I dont disagree that omicron is way dominant...just seems kind of weird that if you have a perfectly viable drug for the earlier variants you'd take it out of circulation just because another version of the disease is dominant.  I mean...if I was on a respirator with delta (which I assume they would be able to distinguish from omicron if I was hospitalized) this decision could kill me.

Just dont understand the reasoning.  But again...not an expert.

4 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

I dont disagree that omicron is way dominant...just seems kind of weird that if you have a perfectly viable drug for the earlier variants you'd take it out of circulation just because another version of the disease is dominant.  I mean...if I was on a respirator with delta (which I assume they would be able to distinguish from omicron if I was hospitalized) this decision could kill me.

Just dont understand the reasoning.  But again...not an expert.

Omicron is at 99% over here. There's still another monoclonal antibody they can use and the Pfizer therapeutic is great. It doesn't make much sense to give folks these mostly useless drugs. We literally have better options than mostly giving people false hope.

9 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Omicron is at 99% over here. There's still another monoclonal antibody they can use and the Pfizer therapeutic is great. It doesn't make much sense to give folks these mostly useless drugs. We literally have better options than mostly giving people 

I guess my gut instinct is to keep as many options on the table as possible if they were effective in the past.  But its sound enough reasoning.  Thanks.

If you went back in time 10 years and told someone that there would be a virus that killed almost 1,000,000 Americans in 2 years and that there would be a bunch of people protesting and doing everything they can to stop proven life saving vaccines that had been developed for it...they'd absolutely call you nuts.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1