Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Washington Nationals: Wash, Rinse, Repeat

@DCGoldPants

Walk off happened right in front of me. What an end. 

The bullpen pen has a blown save in 17 of 82 games. 21% of the games the bullpen has blown a save. That is a stat that if you give people laugh at you and call you crazy. This is a major league team...

IMG_1845.JPG

Danny Whine-ier at it again. Seriously, I really hate most of the coverage of this team--especially on the radio. All this ass does is complain. Here are his tweets regarding the Nationals:

Nothing about Max's incredible month, nothing about 5 all stars, including 3 starters, nothing about Strasburg's brilliant start last night, nothing about Gio, nothing but ripping Dusty, complaining about the #2 spot in the lineup (despite the fact that Taylor and Goodwin have had some very good games in that spot).

I am not one to want sunshine and rainbows all of the time--I certainly criticize this team--but this douche is just a constant complaint.

those people dont realize how good this team is with the glaring issue of this bullpen.  1guy will fix this bullpen.  

You can tell most of these guys aren't good at math either.  every team plays .500 ball for 100 games a year

when you get 11 runs of support, Joe Ross can experimetn and pitch with confidence.  You get it with all of our pitchers this year.  This is the first time the pitchers feel that giving up 3 runs wont kill them. In past years, if a starter gave up 3-4 runs, they know it was a loss. 

Archived