Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U.S. Congress Part 116

thebluefood

Video footage of the altercation:

Seriously though, this is the first thing I thought of when I heard this story. It seems like this is right out of this movie. If Gianforte comes out with a sex tape of him banging his opponents wife, then we know his strategy was taken right from this movie.

38 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

GoP might want to walk back some of that rhetoric about the media being the enemy.

It's  been working for them, for probably 40 years. And (obviously) still is. 

• Like 1

Really annoying seeing (not on here) fellow liberals, skeptics and supposed folks of reason attacking the police before they even did anything wrong (not arresting him on the spot and donating to his campaign isn't wrong.)

I swear about 3-4 times a week I have a moment where I find myself wondering if I'm actually in a coma, stuck in my head and this is some upside down twilight zone mind**** I'm now residing in. Me, of all people, defending police against the masses is defintely one of those moments. And it's happened quite a bit. Too much.

Don't be a stupid, hysterical, petty **** anti-Trumpers. It's not a good look. And besides, there's more than enough legit **** to be pissed about. 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 1

Wow...when I went to bed the Gianforte campaign was pushing back on the details of the "event", and I wake up to FOX reporters backing up a Guardian reporter's story.

Did we flip the poles on our axis overnight?  :huh:...<runs to check which way toilet water swirls>:lol:

6 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

I swear about 3-4 times a week I have a moment where I find myself wondering if I'm actually in a coma, stuck in my head and this is some upside down twilight zone mind**** I'm now residing in. Me, of all people, defending police against the masses is defintely one of those moments. And it's happened quite a bit. Too much.

Oh hell yeah, I get this. I can't tell you how times I've said that I keep waiting to wake up in the ICU, a nurse gently bending over me, explaining that I've been in a terrible accident and suffered some TBI............ not understanding that my tears are tears of joy that this was all hallucination and brain chemistry and medically induced coma