Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by Tarhog

I actually had the same thought reading your username. I'll get back to you on that. We probably need to have an 'amnesty day' for folks like you, who through no fault of your own, selected a 'temporary Redskin' to root for.

Stay tuned.

so does this amnesty day that has apparently been granted mean that my fundraiser idea is dead in the water?

dviands was camp fodder in '01, that's where my handle came from:cool: .......amnesty please!

Originally posted by Monte51Coleman

As Joe Gibbs would say:

Nice job, son. You out-kicked your coverage!

LOL I know I know, its true...

Its like that movie, the one with the big green ogar, and the fair princess....You know the one the kids love, but grown-ups just pretend to like....

Arrrgh

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Sigh. I've "heard" that one before. Must be the avatar.

it's the avatar. but i don't look a thing like john hall. :)

it's funny, because there are four guys that i picture as joe gibbs. each one is different. om is dressed up gibbs, tk is sweater gibbs, etc.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Nah. You were just missing the headset.

All those comedians out of work and one more has to jump in the unemployment line. ;)

No. I am not going to put on the headseat. :)

Originally posted by iheartskins

An avatar is the same thing as a signature right, preferably one where you can see tattoos? Or am I totally off base here? :)

Your avatar is the earned player/coach picture under your username.

In other words, no one's noticed anything BEYOND dks sig pic :)

hahaha :laugh:

speaking of the tattoo...now that its summertime the tattoo has been released into the wild more (swim suit, backless shirts season) and i keep forgetting that its there and i keep getting guys seeing it and being ALL about it! i dont think i prepared myself for this at all, ah! :doh: :laugh: