Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by Tarhog

Thats a nice way of saying its easier dealing with internet pervs than the real thing :laugh:

About time some of the 'newer vets' show their faces here.

You know who you are......

How 'bout it?

You callin me out, pal? :)

At work right now... I'll try to later tonight if the wife will allow...

Here's a pic before the Memorial Day Parade. I'm the dope on the left with the jacket on and the guy on the right is my brother-in-law. Those are my 3 rugrats....

MemDay1.jpg

....and here I am marching with my brothers from the fire department. The uniforms we have on are some of the same ones guys from our company marched in back in the late 1800's. They've been altered over the years...like adding the company name on the sleeve...or letting the jackets/pants out a bit because we're...ummmm....fatter than they were :)

MemDay2.jpg

:cheers:

you know, I haven't spent too much time in this thread but in an effort to get away from all things Taylor, I sat down and browsed this thread tonight from the start.

All I can say is that we have some dam fine looking fans & families :cheers:

I believe the ones I put up got deleted when my old account did

So lets add these

95075009_m.jpg38851415_m.jpg40884396_m.jpg

The left was taken in April at my frat's banquet. I was lucky enough to be invited back so off I was in Charlotte

The middle one was when I was studying abroad in the fall of 2002. I guess you know where I am there ;)

The one on the right was us at gradution, May 2004. Lane Stadium is in the background

And yeah...... I do look damn good in a suit:nana:

Originally posted by iheartskins

Here is me on the left (iheartskins) and on the right is skins4eva at our law school graduation. The only features of the ceremony that made attendance worthwhile were the three sweet purple bars. That and the fact that we could have worn the same thing in 17th century Europe and been just as stylish.

Just what the world needs....more lawyers.

I kid, I kid! Congrats to the both of you for a job obviously well done. Now, it looks like it's time to get out of the library and work on your tans. :D

Nice picture, Iheart--we really do need to work on our tans--but, not until July 27 or in your case, the 28th (NJ sucka!!!) By the way, if I wasn't so exhausted from this damn bar studying, I'd go off on a real sean taylor--front office rant--but, I'm too tired, so it'll have to wait until the end of july--but, it will be classic angry cliff, i promise!