Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

Gallete seems small by football standards. Maybe the photos are deceiving but his arms seem about about the same as mine. Granted, now I'm strong as an ox but I don't look like I workout (and truthfully, I don't)

I feel like we have an abnormally large amount of WRs on our roster right now (relative to the 90 man, of course). Or am I just making that up?

Yeah, I got no idea, but hey Scot's cooking, D-jax and Garcon big money decisions coming. 

According to this NFL insider, Jordan Reed has just one knock before being called the best in the game.

I feel like we have an abnormally large amount of WRs on our roster right now (relative to the 90 man, of course). Or am I just making that up?

First thing I thought as well, after reading about the newest signing. Hopefully it doesn't say anything about where they feel Doctson is, I believe he was supposed to be 100% for camp.

First thing I thought as well, after reading about the newest signing. Hopefully it doesn't say anything about where they feel Doctson is, I believe he was supposed to be 100% for camp.

Yeah, I think it's more of what SWFL is saying, Scot getting ahead of the possible loss of two of our top guys next offseason. And, if that's the case, pretty damn nice to see that.

It's another indication of the prioritizing of finding young, developmental talent over Free Agency or even forcing high draft picks at the problem.

You're right, though Thorpe is a bit of an unfortunate case.  All ACC Honorable Mention as a return man as a freshman at UNC.  Then he broke his foot.  Then he broke his foot again.  Then he graduated and played his fifth year at UVA.  I don't think he's shown much after injury.  My thoughts are he is a camp body, and the FO is looking for possible injury upside.  

Let's get this party started.  I need Sudfeld to throw some seeds on opening day to start the fuse. :)

Let's get this party started. I need Sudfeld to throw some seeds on opening day to start the fuse. :)

You and KB are being some kind of weirdos about this crap. For the love of God, please no QB controversies. :lol:

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2h2 hours ago

Need to Know: Five questions for #Redskins coach Jay Gruden http://wp.me/pAil9-4HX  #RedskinsTalk

CoWz1DQWgAAB8ZM.jpg

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 9h9 hours ago

Starting to feel annoyed at myself for booking international flights that have me missing day one of #Redskins camp. The FOMO is real.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 1h1 hour ago

Pats report to camp today preparing to start a QB not named Brady in opener for first time since 2001, snapping NFL's longest active streak.

Buzz Aldrin @TheRealBuzz 8h8 hours ago

47 years ago I submitted my travel voucher reimbursement for my trip to the moon. #Apollo11

CoVnqgIWYAAK7IA.jpg
CoVnqgJW8AAQQjz.jpg

Taylor Vippolis @tvippolis 8h8 hours ago

Thorpe to Redskins: Randy Jordan is RB coach and was special teams at UNC. Loved him at KR, said he has highest potential he's seen coaching

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 6h6 hours ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted Mitch Carr

Take note for day one of #Redskins camp - RVA TV legend @mitchcarrtv will have all the local updates

Chad Ryan added,

Mitch Carr @mitchcarrtv
Bon Secour Washington @Redskins Training Center has sustained a little storm damage; east goal post is bent, temporary fencing down @8NEWS

Archived