Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trespassing neighbor

codeorama

i could see my neighbors' kids doing that.

but their parents would tan their hide. they won't let them get their ball when it goes over the fence for some weird reason, i can only imagine what they'd do if they caught one of them running into my garage uninvited.

I sent this to 2 of my friends at work and it has now gone viral throughout my office.  Along with this story.  

http://dcist.com/2016/05/kitten_rescued_from_metro_tracks_at.php

A kitten was rescued from the Yellow and Green line tracks at the Fort Totten Metro station this morning, according to the newly merged Washington Humane Society-Washington Animal Rescue League.

The gray and tabby—now named Totten—had been hiding under the southbound tracks. WMATA briefly cut power to the third rail to get the kitten out.
Totten appears to be healthy, but WHS/WARL medical staff will do an evaluation at the New York Avenue Adoption Center.
“Thanks to the quick action of our animal control officer and the WMATA Emergency Management team, this kitten will have a new opportunity for a better life,” David Smith, the chief communications officer for WHS/WARL, said in a release.

Archived