Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom Clancy's The Division

DaGoonie55

I definitely thought the Open Beta was an improvement from the Closed Beta. I already preordered the game so I will be playing for sure.

Love the loot system.  Hate the bullet sponge aspects but understand that there's no way around that part of it due to the RPG elements.  Regardless, My son and I will have fun with this while we wait for new Destiny content.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted this in the Xbox vs. PS4 thread too, but there is a short film on Amazon Prime. It is called The Division: Agent Origin. Actually pretty decent. It introduces you to the four main characters.

I'm very excited for the Division.  I like how they laid out the expansions and features.  Destiny is so dead right now, this will be extremely fun. I literally have everything possible in Destiny including maxed out characters so there's nothing for me until they drop some new content.

I'm really excited about the in squad trading system too.  Can't wait to grind for some cool gear.  

Before I left work I read Ubisoft issued a statement saying the issue was fixed. I think it had something to do with third UPlay servers. When North America went live, they probably weren't prepared to handle all the incoming bandwidth from users either signing into their accounts or setting them up.

I've always gone ahead and bought a game if it's one I knew I was going to play.  Installed it and if servers are down, lag, bugs/errors, etc. exist, I just play another game, watch TV or do something else and try again later.

That way, when everything settles down, I'm ready to rock and roll.  

Archived