Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom Clancy's The Division

DaGoonie55

Bunch of ass holes in the dark zone. A lot of people are going to rage in this game. I'm calling it now. It doesn't pay to be nice and you can't play by yourself.

Thats the reason I'm buying it, for the Dark Zone.  To kill others in the game and lol at them :)  That's what I did in every mmorpg on PC that allowed player killers.  Not gonna be the nice guy now :P

Bunch of ass holes in the dark zone. A lot of people are going to rage in this game. I'm calling it now. It doesn't pay to be nice and you can't play by yourself.

I disagree, I saw some loner players who hadn't joined groups and they were allowed to extract their loot when another friendly group did. I've seen plenty of situations where an extraction didn't end in violence. It's possible this was still in the testing out period, and people were just being nice. But I was able to extract my loot with others who weren't a part of my group about 50% of the time that I was attacked. 

I disagree, I saw some loner players who hadn't joined groups and they were allowed to extract their loot when another friendly group did. I've seen plenty of situations where an extraction didn't end in violence. It's possible this was still in the testing out period, and people were just being nice. But I was able to extract my loot with others who weren't a part of my group about 50% of the time that I was attacked.

I had no problem going solo all day. But this evening, I had to leave the DZ. I was attacked every single time. There was a group camping right by the entrance as well. Pretty annoying.

I had no problem going solo all day. But this evening, I had to leave the DZ. I was attacked every single time. There was a group camping right by the entrance as well. Pretty annoying.

Camping the entrance? What is the purpose of that besides just killing people? You can't take anyone's loot they come in with.

Camping the entrance? What is the purpose of that besides just killing people? You can't take anyone's loot they come in with.

That's the point. They were being assholes.

Did you guys buy it to get the beta, or were you selected?

How can I get it? I signed up online. I don't buy digital games. Can I order it at GameStop and get a code?

5 dollar preorder at game stop.

How do you wave in the game?

Cause its fun :D

LOL! I see what I can expect when I play with you in the future. Do you have the beta yet? 

EDIT: Just thought about this, there may actually be a strategy to camping the entrances. Now there are two entrances, so someone can just go to a different one. But imagine if you had two of your party camp the closest entrance to one of the extraction zones and let the other two gather loot and extract it. Your two teammates are slowing the flow of competition potentially taking that loot away. Which makes me wonder, can you squad up BEFORE you enter the dark zone? 

LOL! I see what I can expect when I play with you in the future. Do you have the beta yet? 

EDIT: Just thought about this, there may actually be a strategy to camping the entrances. Now there are two entrances, so someone can just go to a different one. But imagine if you had two of your party camp the closest entrance to one of the extraction zones and let the other two gather loot and extract it. Your two teammates are slowing the flow of competition potentially taking that loot away. Which makes me wonder, can you squad up BEFORE you enter the dark zone? 

I wont team kill people I know, if you can do that, :)  But I cannot promise that I won't kill everyone else with no mercy :D

No Beta yet.  Im too lazy to go to Gamestop to pre-order, unless you can do it online, have it shipped to my house and get a code emailed to me lol

I wont team kill people I know, if you can do that, :)  But I cannot promise that I won't kill everyone else with no mercy :D

No Beta yet.  Im too lazy to go to Gamestop to pre-order, unless you can do it online, have it shipped to my house and get a code emailed to me lol

Pretty sure you can pre-order on Amazon and the Beta code will be emailed to you. 

Pretty sure you can pre-order on Amazon and the Beta code will be emailed to you. 

**** GameStop......forgot I had a $35 gift card to use, went to pre-order it, they charge shipping and handling.   GTFO with that bull****.  I'll save the card and use it later for something else like a new controller.

We are Amazon Prime members, just pre-ordered it for PS4 there.  Discount and all.  Thanks fellas.

I preordered on Amazon and got 20% off as a prime member. I am really going to take advantage of the deal.

They will email you the beta code.

They email the code immediately?  

Got the email from Amazon with the beta code. Entered beta code and got an email from Ubisoft saying I'm in the beta and they will email me my beta Key once beta starts.

How long will that take?

Should be only a few minutes. If you don't get it. Go to the website where you input you code and start a customer support chat. I had to do that and had my code within a few minutes.

Should be only a few minutes. If you don't get it. Go to the website where you input you code and start a customer support chat. I had to do that and had my code within a few minutes.

how do you open up a support chat window?  All I could find was a way to submit my issue and it only had platform/problem and description.  How will they know it's me to send the key to?

Just got an email saying they will resolve within 48 hours.  **** that noise.  Tha ****?

Just read this bull**** too:

Hi everyone,

We'd like to make you aware of this statement regarding Closed Beta Access for PSN Pre-orders:

"We are seeing an unprecedented level of interest in The Division closed beta and we want to warmly thank our fans for their enthusiasm and passion. 
We’ve already reached the capacity of players needed to test the game and online infrastructure during the beta and to prepare for the launch of the game (on PS4) on March 8. 
As a result, at this time we’re closing access to the closed beta through the PSN pre-order system.

Please find below the list of affected countries"

United States isn't listed, ****es better give me my ****ing key.

Horrible......finally found out that you have to "Ask a Question", then after that it will pop up links to solve your problem, then below that it has start live chat option. 

Let's ignore the fact that I put in a ****ing support ticket and can't get that option.......cause that makes no ****ing sense.  Bury that **** deep within the layers, can't stand it when companies do that.

Well.........only 904 people in front of me now :(

I don't see playing it as much as I do Destiny. I just like the variety of PvP modes, I'm assuming they will have PvE modes that equate to Raids.

But I did enjoy it a lot. Spent most of my time in the darkzone. My favorite part of it is being able to hear people just because they are near you. At one point there was a group of 8 of us running together, even though the groups can only hold 4. Was hilarious and a blast.

At one point our group of 8 was extracting and a group of 4 came up and took cover. They obviously didn't know we could hear them as they were talking about when to attack us. We warned them off, but they attacked anyway, not realizing their were 8 of us. Completely destroyed them. Was hilarious. Definitely some good stuff in this game.

Archived