Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora 8m8 minutes ago

Skins are re-signing free agent corner Will Backmon on a 2-year deal

Burgundy Blog@BurgundyBlog 21 seconds ago

Last year McC signed Roast on Day 3 of FA. Here we are on Day 6 w/ no 0-tech on roster. He doesn't seem too worried about it.

0 retweets0 likes

I'm wondering if the plan isn't to put Baker at NG with some combination of Paea/RJF/Reyes at DE.

He seems to fit the one-gap scheme better than Knighton did.

During FA, fans be at Scot's door like:

CdmCIFcW0AA2vMd.jpg

@Kgskins26 See me in the back with a hose?

I'm told former #Redskins OL Tom Compton will be signing with the #Falcons.

#Redskins could carry four TEs on the roster in 2016. More in #MorningClips: http://redsk.in/1Udkinb 

CdmDSK5WEAAHRRq.jpg

Ohh yeah we did sign ziggy hood. I believe it was in January right after out playoff game

..and soon followed up by the signing of Christo Bilukidi. The soon to be famous 1-2 punch of "Ziggikidi" is a'comin. 

eh, I'll take it...probably best 4 top to bottom we've had in a while...

This only makes me hates the Colts that much more for their theft of Tevin Mitchell.

..and soon followed up by the signing of Christo Bilukidi. The soon to be famous 1-2 punch of "Ziggikidi" is a'comin. 

This only makes me hates the Colts that much more for their theft of Tevin Mitchell.

@Kgskins26 @_inVEZtigator @tomcblock ..Ziggy, followed up by the signing of Christo Bilukidi. The soon to be famous 1-2 punch of "Ziggikidi"

1. LOL at the fans who think they know better than the GM, thinks the team didnt fall backwards into the div title, and a player away from a SB

13 retweets15 likes

Retweet

Liked

More

@Chris_Worthy_ Still drinking that 90's GinVinny fizz

Cheers if you noticed the dude in the lower corner of the top picture with the Jersey numbers backwards from the name

Griffin III - 01

@dcsportsbog You're #01, and he isn't. oh and he gone.

Bruce Allen says Redskins fans were happier with game-day experience in 2015. In other words... You like that. http://wapo.st/1RLY2ek 

Redskins SPORTalk Retweeted Tyler Boyer

Redskins resign CB Will Blackmon to a 2 year deal! Blackmon started 10 games in 2015(2 INTs, 3 forced fumbles) #HTTR

Redskins SPORTalk added,

CU_7erKUYAQlUAp.png

Tyler Boyer @tboyer0806
Let's not forget how awesome this play is. Ever.

Ravens announce Mike Wallce expected to agree to terms this afternoon

Best free agents last year were signed on 9/15 (Blackmon) and 9/29 (Foster)

Can we stop arguing about "Scot's plan?" It's always evolving/depends on a million factors. Last year, signed Paea on 3/10 and Roast on 3/12

Archived