Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

I need to think of something jazzy and flashy so SWFL will tweet me. 

Something cutting edge, like CutCo, EdgeCom, Interslice. 

That reminded me, I need that college kid to come sharpen my Cutco knives while desperately pitching those grapefruit knives. 

Keith Retweeted John Keim

I think today's Redskins Twitter was inspiration behind this writing

Keith added,

John Keim @john_keim
Early free-agent signings haven't always helped the Redskins http://es.pn/1XsBXpa 

Patriots had 4 big pieces on D to take care of -- Jamie Collins, Dont'a Hightower, Chandler Jones, Malcolm Butler. Something had to give.

Biggest comeback in team history = No. 19 game of '15. Re-watch on @NFLNetwork at 5pm: http://redsk.in/252GuV3 

The #Cowboys are looking for more veteran help in the secondary, planning to bring in safety Dashon Goldson for a visit, source said.

1. Cards-Pats blockbuster from @diannaESPN and me: Cards trade G Jonathan Cooper + 2nd-rd pick to NE for DE Chandler Jones, per sources.

2,911 retweets1,327 likes

More

Ravens are giving former Vikings WR Mike Wallace a 2-year, $11.5 million deal, per source.

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot  1m

Kevin Seifert Retweeted Chris Sprow

Bottom line to Patriots-Cardinals deal.

Kevin Seifert added,

Chris Sprow @SprowESPN
Another team somewhat content to lose a DL/pass-rusher headed into a draft absolutely packed with them.

The only people in the world in 2016 who are fearful of possibly falling into a moat in the not so distant future are Redskins fans. Crazy

BREAKING: Patriots trade DE Chandler Jones to the Cardinals for OG Jonathan Cooper & a 2nd-round pick. (@RapSheet)

CdnI32DUAAAMH0l.jpg

PM RT—Need to Know: Do the Redskins have any players who they could trade? http://wp.me/pAil9-4q8  #RedskinsTalk

CdlAw_TWwAEuL5Z.png

Dan Steinberg @dcsportsbog 4h4 hours ago

CdmWrE6WAAErVZm.jpg
CdmWrEDXEAAyVBS.jpg
CdmWrFFW0AE3JJQ.jpg

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 
keim_john_m.jpg

The Redskins hosted safety David Bruton Tuesday, according to a source. Bruton played strong safety for Denver and suffered a season-ending broken fibula on Dec. 20. The Broncos reportedly remain interested in re-signing a player who has been a team captain the last three years.

More

Mike Jones Retweeted John Keim

Backup and special teams contributor. Recorded 49 tackles, sack, 2 FF, 2 INT last season.

Mike Jones added,

John Keim @john_keim
    The Redskins hosted safety David Bruton Tuesday, according to a source. Bruton played strong safety for Denver... http://es.pn/252KLrC

Tarik El-Bashir Retweeted Mike Garafolo

The #Broncos were reportedly interested in re-signing Bruton, as well. #Redskins

Tarik El-Bashir added,

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo
      Redskins signed S David Bruton. Source says the deal is worth $9m over three years with another $1.5m in incentives.
      0 retweets0 likes

More

Breaking Burgundy Retweeted Washington Redskins

We have a move.

Breaking Burgundy added,

Cdnc6m3WEAAxeHu.jpg
    Washington Redskins @Redskins
    IT'S OFFICIAL: #Redskins sign free agent safety David Bruton. Read more about the move: http://redsk.in/21tVmXZ

John Keim @john_keim 8m8 minutes ago

Bruton received a three-year deal from the Redskins.

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog 15m15 minutes ago

Burgundy Blog Retweeted Mike Garafolo

Much more substantial than Jeron Johnson's deal last year. Inside track to starting job, IMO.

Burgundy Blog added,

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo
Redskins signed S David Bruton. Source says the deal is worth $9m over three years with another $1.5m in incentives.

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 30m30 minutes ago

#Redskins continue to take care of their guys... Resign CB Will Blackmon who came in late & immediately contributed, on & off the field

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 35m35 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Washington Redskins

Reserve S and big on special teams.

Rich Tandler added,

Cdnc6m3WEAAxeHu.jpg
Washington Redskins @Redskins
IT'S OFFICIAL: #Redskins sign free agent safety David Bruton. Read more about the move: http://redsk.in/21tVmXZ 

Completely forgot about him. Thanks.

Makes my worries about the DL even less, and I do have a strong suspicion Baker might be at NG next season.

Billings/Ragland at #21 please.

I feel like a slow transition to a base 4-3 is what is actually coming. Makes finding players easier, as we've seen hotter difficult it is to find NG's and OLBs that can both rush and cover.

Desean Jackson @DeSeanJackson11 3m3 minutes ago

John Keim @john_keim 7m7 minutes ago

John Keim Retweeted William Wilt

Uncle.

John Keim added,

William Wilt @dchomer4life
@john_keim I don't know how anyone can be ecstatic about this signing. Guy played second fiddle on great D. Sound familiar? Jeron Johnson??

Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII 27m27 minutes ago

Glad to see this team is starting to be run like an NFL team, not a Madden franchise

John Keim @john_keim 30m30 minutes ago

I don't know how well Bruton will do here, but I know you need 53 players on a roster. yes, they need more.

John Keim @john_keim 32m32 minutes ago

So If I get this right, for some of you unless a guy is a front-line starter whowe name u knew he can't possibly help. That about right?

Archived