Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

That's FBI stuff rolling on that one according to those on scene. Brought in a few days ago at the airport. **** with the bull,get the horns. Where the 4 are camped at,(assuming that since the last feed nobody has gone back up to the tower),provides a clear line of site North along the road going to and from the Refuge. They ain't sneaking up on them from that directions for sure. They say they won't go down without a fight,but at the same time don't want to die. Roll up with all that and see what they say then maybe. Or there to pick someone or someone's up. 

Refuge is a mess according to journalists allowed in until yesterday a.m.  Stinks and trash everywhere. Whole place and several hundred yards around it is a crime scene so the sooner they can get in,sooner they can investigate and more than likely substantiate and bring more charges against the militants. 

• Like 1

seems excessive for 5 yokels, but gotta get some excercise

Give these halfwits an excuse to save face. Da fibbies had ta bring in You Ess Army equipment to smoke us out! We had 'em sweatin BIG time!

Probably cheaper in the long run and avoids thinning the herd, despite the obvious boost in the gene pool that would result.

Maybe they also wanted to send a bit of a message to other copycats who may be thinking of doing the same thing elsewhere. "You sure you're ready for this?"

I think they expected this. Heck, they seemed like they were going to cry, when it didn't happen, right away.

Edited by Larry

According to Frye,(I call him Fryed),those that decided to leave,left weapons and took most of the food. Blaine Cooper,(he's the psycho dumbass who had his wife and kids there apparently),took all of the night vision equipment. Honor amongst thieves. 

Meanwhile: 

Two large trucks have entered the refuge now. #Oregonstandoff

CZ19vEJUYAQUlR9.jpg

Why in the hell would the dip****s who were LEAVING take the food???

That right there is grounds for getting your ass kicked. Take the damn guns, money, dildos and whatever, but leave the friggin food!

Wondering how two large trucks supposedly made it in.

Lube.

Sorry. I couldn't help it.

Edited by brandymac27
  • Like 1

Shows where my mind's at. I'm looking at that photo and wondering what cameras and lenses the gal on the left is using. ;)  If this thing is over,which it might be,the trucks should be able to get in okay. A couple of different ways to get into the place without having to negotiate whatever trench they dug yesterday. 

Shows where my mind's at. I'm looking at that photo and wondering what cameras and lenses the guy on the left is using. ;)  If this thing is over,which it might be,the trucks should be able to get in okay. A couple of different ways to get into the place without having to negotiate whatever trench they dug yesterday. 

Looks to me like it could be a super wide angle, which would make total sense for the shot he's getting. Maybe a 16mm?

Why in the hell would the dip****s who were LEAVING take the food???

That right there is grounds for getting your ass kicked. Take the damn guns, money, dildos and whatever, but leave the friggin food!

Lube.

Sorry. I couldn't help it.

That would be absolutely hilarious. All these people leaving the refuge, taking their guns, some food...then there is this one guy just running off with his arms full of dildos.

Well, hopefully this means it's over, and the major jerks are facing serious jail time, and the feds got lots of intel about the minor jerks.

Assume there's still going to be problems.  People trying to harass law enforcement, things like that.  But still, looks like a really well managed problem.