Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom Clancy - Rainbow Six Siege (all platforms)

Dont Taze Me Bro

I added some of you guys. My Xbox gamertag is GoRedskins17.

My friends list has probably quadrupled since I started playing this.

I was in the middle of a ranked match when I got your invite or I would have joined man.  If I quit in the middle of ranked, it temp bans me.  If it were a casual match, I'd have jumped right out lol.

I sent you one too, but think you were in a match.

I played the original Rainbow Six years ago on dial up. When I got cable it was a game changer. I was a kid.

Multiplayer in that game was so badass. My three favorite maps were Mint, Hacienda and Estate! Wasn't a huge fan of the gamespy client though. I was looking at this game. If anything is going to get me to shell out $50 for PlayStation network, this is it. Still debating, though. Or okay just play on PC.

I ended up getting on the PS4 because my son wanted to play too. Glad I got it. Extremely fun. Now I just have to get better!

I love it man.  So much better than CoD and I still love CoD.  I'll look for you on PS4 and we can squad up.  I'm sure Liam will be destroying fools and pulling the team :)

Just had the best round and match ever in the game (for me) and we lost the match :(

I went 8-3 total over 6 rounds.  First round, I killed their entire team solo (5 kills).  One of our guys left, then another one got kicked for killing the hostage.  So it was 3 on 5 which are hard odds to overcome.

Ok, so been loving this game.  One thing I love is that in ranked matches, if you quit the match before it's over, then it temp bans you for like 15 mins where you have to play casual matches.  I think it actually adds time each violation, so if it's your say 3rd time doing it, its 30 mins, then 45 etc.  Not 100% sure though.

What I don't like is this.  If your teammates vote to have you kicked successfully, it counts as abandoning the game and you get the ban.  Which is what just happened to me.  First round we win, it was hostage, I like to roam around and try to take out the enemies before they get to the objective.  

Example, if we are in the basement, I'll drop armor (if I'm the rook), reinforce my two walls, then I take off to the top floor and hide.  Waiting for them to enter the building and try to patrol to see if I can take out some that might try and breach from the upper levels or flank them when they get near the objective.  

I've taken out the enemies entire squad three times by myself doing that.  Usually, I can get one or two out per defensive round.  Anyhow, so first round I take out two roaming, we win the round.  I'm not mic'd up cause I don't feel like talking and listening to the Broncos/Steelers game.  Second round, on attack, we lose.  Third round on defend, I do the same strategy, this time they all got killed and I'm running back to the hostage, trying to take out the last enemy.

Some guy on mic is non-stop yelling at me, barking orders, etc. making it hard to concentrate.  I get back to the hostage, not knowing where the enemy was at, turn around and he kills me.  Then this guy starts talking **** about how ****ty of a player I am, etc.  So I mic up and rip into his punk ass, then disconnect the mic.

****er votes to kick me and I get kicked out of the game and temp banned.  I think that is pretty ****ty to get temp banned because a few chuckle heads vote to kick you out of the game.  

Some news on the new operators coming with the new DLC. Looking forward to trying out Frost...the other one doesn't really intrigue me. 

https://www.vg247.com/2016/01/20/rainbow-six-siege-operation-black-ice-operators-leak/

Rainbow Six Siege – Operation Black Ice operators leak

Operation Black Ice, the first DLC drop for Rainbow Six Siege was delayed earlier this month to February 2.

We already knew a new map and two new Canadian operators will be added, and thanks to today’s leak, we know a lot more about them. Reddit user Fireinyoyrholegrabbed images showing both of them, along with their respective default loadouts. The person says the images first appeared on 4Chan.

The operators are Frost, a female defence operator whose special ability is a trap to incapacitate enemies. The other is Buck, an attack operator with an ability called Skeleton Key, which adds an under-barrel shotgun attachment to his main weapon.

Speaking of weapons, each of them comes with two new ones. These are the C8-SFW assault rifle, the Super 90 shotgun, the 9mm C1 sub-machine gun, and the CAMRS marksman rifle.

Operation Black Ice content will be free to all, but non-season pass holders will have to spend in-game credits to unlock the new operators.

Shotty with an under barrel attachment........hell yeah :)

Also, The Mayor from the DTC plays on Xbox One, gamer tag DTCMAYOR.  He said to add him if anyone wants to run some games, mic'd up, with teamwork.

I ran with him and three others, full squad and had a blast.  He's a real good guy and like us all, die-hard on objectives.  Give him a shout.

Man, had two of my best matches last night in ranked.  Went 8-1-0 K/D and we won the first 4 rounds, flawless victory.  I had the round ending kill shot all four rounds.

Next match, I went 5-1-0, we won 4-1.  Then it went a little downhill, up and down, overall a good night.  With exception to the party I was in.  Was running with a guy I met up in game with 2 weeks ago, real cool guy, in the party chat though, it was set to open not private.

This random 12-13 year old kid who was on the friends list of a member of our party (kid didn't know him and was going to delete him....here's why) jumps in party chat and starts yelling the N-word, calling everyone the N-word, etc.  We got him kicked out of the party, but it was just sad that some kid would act this way.

Shotty with an under barrel attachment........hell yeah :)

Also, The Mayor from the DTC plays on Xbox One, gamer tag DTCMAYOR. He said to add him if anyone wants to run some games, mic'd up, with teamwork.

I ran with him and three others, full squad and had a blast. He's a real good guy and like us all, die-hard on objectives. Give him a shout.

I have it on XB1 now too. You can add me if you want. Same username. code0rama

I don't like the way Ubisoft is handling the season pass dlc.  I know I get the new operators and maps immediately when released, but I don't think they should allow the new operators to be bought with renown for those that didn't purchase the season pass or pay the $5 for the dlc.

Heard they were going to cost 25K renown each to unlock for those without the season pass or don't buy the first DLC.  It got pushed back to 2.12.16, thats two and a half weeks away.  I just hopped back on PS4 this past weekend and after last night, have close to 20K renown.  

If I played only on one console, I'd have 50K easily by then.  Kinda feels like I got ripped off buying the season pass.  Yes, I'm butt-hurt about it.  Once you unlock all the operators and attachments, the renown piles up.  If anything they should let me purchase booster packs with renown.

I think it should 50-75K renown per new operator, that would seem more fair to those that bought the season pass.

Yea, when i heard DLC was going to be "free" i didn't even think of purchasing the season pass.

They need to give us something to use the renown on. I have all operators unlocked and all attachments i want. Think i have like 30k banked and i dont even really play a ton. 

Would be nice if they added something else that could be purchased...like operator outfits or something. 

Yea, when i heard DLC was going to be "free" i didn't even think of purchasing the season pass.

They need to give us something to use the renown on. I have all operators unlocked and all attachments i want. Think i have like 30k banked and i dont even really play a ton. 

Would be nice if they added something else that could be purchased...like operator outfits or something. 

Yeah, I was pretty ticked when I found out about it being free and just 25K to unlock each one.  This was after me buying a season pass on both PS4 and XB1 :(

Hopefully they will get a **** ton of complaints about it from Season Pass holders and give us more perks for having purchased the season pass, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that.  Basically, outside the fact I can have up to 5 challenges at a time, it's only offering instant access to the new operators.

And as far as those challenges go, you have to wait like 7 days between the 5th one.  They aren't all daily and some are stupid, like the terrorist hunt ones that give you $200 renown but you have to kill 60 terrorists total.  **** takes like 10 matches......I can earn more renown just playing 10 ranked matches.

Archived