Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom Clancy - Rainbow Six Siege (all platforms)

Dont Taze Me Bro

Plane is a love/hate map for me.  I either do well on it, or I have some of my worst matches on it.   And it always seems to pop up frequently in my rotation.  

With a good group, mic'd up, it's fun.  Course any map is fun when you're running with a good group w/communication and strategy.  Was surprised that I couldn't even get into a match on Yacht though, even with the filters set only for that map.  

I wish they would set it up like Battlefield 4, where you can pick servers based on the map and join on them.  Instead of the randomness that seems to never work.

I played it for a couple of hours last night. Me and a friend. First we did a PvP match which went horribly, lol. Then we mostly did the Terrorist Hunt to get used to the maps and game mechanics, as well as buying more operator profiles.

I like the game, but I hate the choice to go peer-to-peer over managed servers. The cheaper option for the developer short changes the gamers who have to deal with match crashes. We had three matches crash, two back-to-back. After the last one we got fed up and quit for the rest of the night.

I'll play it some more tomorrow when I get more time.

Had quite the trouble logging in the last few weeks. Anyways, I play this game knt Xbox One.

DTCMAYOR is my gamer tag. I've added some. You can add me, I'm usually on during the evenings with a gang of 13 year olds!

Hey man, i got your message in the middle of a game last night. We had just lost two players and were down to 3. Its almost impossible to connect to a game with 4 players for some reason. I added u to my friends list and will def hit you up next time we are on.  

They need to fix the game ASAP.  This voting people out of ranked games is bull****.  I'm ****ing leading the team, 6-1 K/D and we are in round 5 of a match, up 3-1.  I'm not mic'd up, nobody is as far as I can tell.  Me and one guy are remaining and actually about to get the win.

The three dead beat mother ****ers that died immediately voted to kick me, for no damn reason.  None.  So I don't get the win for my team, a great K/D and because I get kicked, I can't play another ranked match until some bull**** timer runs out.  **** that noise!

Fix yo ****ing game on this ****.  Remove the vote to kick.  Period.  Dumb ass ****ing **** ass kids that suck are exploiting that feature.  Kicking people cause they suck at the game.  Some of these matches take 20-30 mins to play, extremely frustrating to get voted to be kicked in what should be the last round by some dumb ass punks.

I played it for a couple of hours last night. Me and a friend. First we did a PvP match which went horribly, lol. Then we mostly did the Terrorist Hunt to get used to the maps and game mechanics, as well as buying more operator profiles.

I like the game, but I hate the choice to go peer-to-peer over managed servers. The cheaper option for the developer short changes the gamers who have to deal with match crashes. We had three matches crash, two back-to-back. After the last one we got fed up and quit for the rest of the night.

I'll play it some more tomorrow when I get more time.

Peer to peer servers suck. Not just for siege, but all PVP games. It's the only thing I hate about Destiny.

New patch for consoles this AM. Downloaded, but haven't tested.

Just a heads up, as it takes some time to download.

This is patch 2.1 and they addressed pretty much every known issue.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1387463-In-Depth-Patch-Notes-%E2%80%93-Update-2-1-%E2%80%93-February-11th-(PC)-amp-February-17th-(Console)?s=75c030503d9a57f9439865d008b141fb

• 8 months later...
17 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I already got rid of it.  loved the game but it needed more maps and just more options in general.  it became repetitive to quick.

I dunno, no more repetitive than any other FPS, imo.  I just like the way it was set-up in general.  Five on five, one life per round.  Each match was different, even though there was only two ways to win (eliminate their entire squad or complete the objective) per round.  

Considering they were only a mulitplayer game with no single player, there should have been more maps, weapons and game modes imo.  I would have also liked to have seen a little more customization of the weapons, it was very limited.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

Anyone still playing this? Looking for some guys to play ranked with on the Xbone. 

GT: House1221

I still play it, mostly on Xbox One when I do.   I'll run with ya and my buddy will too (if he's not working).  Haven't been on my Xbox lately, been playing NBA 2k17 on PS4.

Archived