Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What am I missing? Why is it typical that I used to be a Cowboy fan?

RahRahCarolina

I just think it's rather ironic (cue Alanis), that the Washington mascot name is literally a racial slur and yet posts on this board are restricted from cursing. What?

Has nothing to do with profanity. It is against the rules to quote a picture from one post onto your own. That is the rule you are breaking.

However, your trolling is so weak, I don't see you lasting here much longer. You'll be gone soon anyway.

Yeah noticed a few seconds later after hitting the post... Comp was slow to react to edit the post. But thanks.

You don't stand for anything, do you? Why can't you stand behind your hatred of Hillary?

BTW last year I was a Dallas Cowboys fan but this year I decided I liked this team better.

I also love picking my nose and eating it.

My point isn't about the <fill in ethnicity/culture> Elvii, it's that the song is weak. Listen to it on the link and you'll see what I mean. It ain't no HTTR!!!

lol I know and agree...I was playing about the Elvii...totally a ****cat song...

and I thought you would enjoy this my Redskin Brother..HTTR!!!  :)

I bet he won't show back up Sunday night...they never do...except that Rams fan earlier...I think he came back...

I'm thinking at the end of the year we should have a troll poll with categories like "Most Stand-Up Opposing Fan," "Dumbest Troll," "Funniiest Trash-Talker" and "Best Football Discussion with a Fan From Another Team." Would you vote for RahRah?

Archived