Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What am I missing? Why is it typical that I used to be a Cowboy fan?

RahRahCarolina

Does it make you feel sad that the Washington Post's editorial board and the entire Charlotte Observer newspaper refuses to use whole team name?

I don't care, in fact I lean towards supporting a new name, but that's not up to me, it up to the owner. 

Until then I sipport the team and the colors. 

However, if you want to discuss the team's name we have a mega thread in the tailgate section of this site. Good stuff from native Americans for and against our team's name. 

That's what Bomani uses to refer to htem.

Who is Bomani?? BTW I use to watch Stephen Davis in High School....was a beast...you should thank us for giving him to you...Biakabatuka....just like saying that...

/you better not be one of my charlotte buddies trollin' our thread either....Tod?

Bomani Jones is usually pretty good but he's lost on this one.  He like to suggest Cousins is still starting because of racial reasons. 

I do have a question about Cammy Cam though.  Is he still a lion (why not a panther?) in tarnished house or has he succeed in turning that house into a safari?  

Who is Bomani?? BTW I use to watch Stephen Davis in High School....was a beast...you should thank us for giving him to you...Biakabatuka....just like saying that...

/you better not be one of my charlotte buddies trollin' our thread either....Tod?

Stephen Davis was awesome, but Rod Gardner sucked. So we're even.

I guess I just don't see why R's fans think they're suddenly better than the best team in the NFC.

No one here said our team is better. But, to reply to the literal meaning of the quoted sentence, which Redskins fans think they're better than the Carolina Panthers football team? And what are they better at? Football? Thinking?

I guess I just don't see why R's fans think they're suddenly better than the best team in the NFC.

Because we support our team when they win or lose. Unlike Puddytat fans here in Charlotte who only dust off the Cam or Luke jerseys when they are winning. And yes, I live right outside of Charlotte in Fort Mill.

Charlotte has to be one of the worst towns in NC.

Went and saw Liverpool play there last summer.  I thought it was very clean.  But I got there right before the game and left right after so I don't have an opinion on the city.  The stadium was alright.

That night it was covered in Red... just like it will be on Sunday (Burgundy).

Look, if Kirk "Second" Cousins throws three interceptions on Sunday, you guys will go back to hating him. We're ride or die with Cam Newton.

Really? Because you so called "fans" almost ran him out of town his first three years when he would pout and cry after losses. I know several fans here that still can't stand him even at 9-0, but tolerate him.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/tom_talks/2011/10/fans-of-the-opposing-team-at-bank-of-america-stadium-is-still-a-non-issue.html

I think this was an article in that Charlotte newspaper he was talking about being so anti-Redskins.

Panther coach Ron Rivera,defensive coordinator Sean McDermott and tackle Jordan Gross talked Monday about all the Washington fans they saw at Bank of America Stadium Sunday and all the noise those fans made.

Archived