Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

40 minutes ago, Skintime said:

I've seen about every band live, but I regret never seeing them

One of the best concerts I saw was tom petty and the heartbreakers and the cars in southern Oregon about the time each were debuting their second albums.

Even amongst even bigger groups I'd seen and would see, the music and show was truly top notch. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

One of the best concerts I saw was tom petty and the heartbreakers and the cars in southern Oregon about the time each were debuting their second albums.

Even amongst even bigger groups I'd seen and would see, the music and show was truly top notch. 

Yes, he gave a great show. Saw him on the Southern Accents tour and loved it. Really liked the rugs all over the stage, looked really comfortable 

• Thumb up 1

On 11/16/2023 at 10:14 AM, Riggo-toni said:

Paul Anka put out an album in 2005 called Rock Swings. I think the arrangements are from that album. The voice could either be AI or RVC (Retrieval Based Voice Conversion) from someone else singing in the style of Sinatra.

• Haha 1

@China the band backing lou up on that is The Onzy Mathews band. They pulled that recording from the original album to put in that collection. If you ever see the original album, which has that same picture of lou on it (if I remember right) but also credits onzy's band on the cover, grab it (in any format). The audio quality is superb as are all the cuts.

And now for something completely different, the guy I modeled my look after...

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1