Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Roster Cuts OP updated - TE McCoy signed - Everett cut - PS: Cofield, Delaire, Dunbar, Plummer, Bates, Hamm, Trey, Crawford, Agnew

DC9

Lotta people gonna be upset in the likely occurrence that Ross plays even less than Ryan Grant did last season. 

This year, Ross (if he makes the team) will probably either just play a lot of special teams........

.....or be inactive every Sunday.

He had a nice preseason, but folks shouldn't lose their heads and start putting him ahead of Garcon or Grant.

I really hope we look into Fauria

Me to.  I'm not against bringing in younger players that have done something in the league.  We're down to 2 TEs...sooo.

Here's a little write up from his 2013 season:

Fauria made the Lions opening day roster. He scored a touchdown in his first regular season game with the team, on a 1-yard pass from Matthew Stafford.[8] In a Week 6 matchup against the Cleveland Browns, Fauria caught a career-high 3 touchdowns on 3 catches for 34 yards.[9] He finished his rookie season with only 18 receptions, but seven of those resulted in a touchdown.

2014 was a wash due to injury.

HTTR!

so.... while we're waiting anyone want to talk about surprise cuts of the past?

I remember back when the rosters first expanded to 53 they had a year or two you had to cut down to 47 and then could bring people back.  One year the Skins cut every backup WR on their roster.

While we wait...

Spiders just took the lead over the Terps - 14-13 ~12 minutes left in Q2

UR grad but lifelong UMd fan...Hoping there's no injuries on either side. Also, would love to see the Skins target Craddock in the draft next year. The kid has a leg & was 2014 Lou Groza award winner. Back for his senior year.

While we wait...

UR grad but lifelong UMd fan...Hoping there's no injuries on either side. Also, would love to see the Skins target Craddock in the draft next year. The kid has a leg & was 2014 Lou Groza award winner. Back for his senior year.

Rhys Ifans had a leg. 

But did Coach listen to my mails to pick him up way back when .....

Hail. 

This year, Ross (if he makes the team) will probably either just play a lot of special teams........

.....or be inactive every Sunday.

He had a nice preseason, but folks shouldn't lose their heads and start putting him ahead of Garcon or Grant.

I agree completely.  In fact wouldn't shock me one bit if he's cut next preseason.  Don't think the guy is very special at all to be honest.

While we wait...

I love college football. It's great to watch on a cool, Autumn Saturday (when they get here :) ).

I've been trying to watch the Stanford vs. Northwestern game. A little slow. :) 

I love college football. It's great to watch on a cool, Autumn Saturday (when they get here :) ).

I've been trying to watch the Stanford vs. Northwestern game. A little slow. :)

Watching that game as well. Stanfords offense hasn't looked very good.

Big game Monday night. Ohio State- VT

ANd IF anyone wants to watch Hackenberg. He is on ESPN at 3:30

you know there is both a mimimum cap and a rookie wage scale, right? So we save to much money we'd have to get back into the business of expensive free agents

I've heard that, but luckily rookies don't make $10 mil a year and there are so many more poaitions than WR.

Like, if Earl Thomas was available and we weren't paying tens of millions for Wr, we could afford him.

Watching that game as well. Stanfords offense hasn't looked very good.

Big game Monday night. Ohio State- VT

No, Stanford hasn't looked good. Going to have to turn it around in the second half.

The Spiders have fallen behind the Terps 22-14.

I believe the Buckeyes will win Monday night, but I don't think it will be as easy as some are claiming.

Beamer is at his best with games like this, and they are in Blacksburg.

Trenton Robinson @T_Robinson39 2m2 minutes ago

Guess who's a redskin yea I'm back again and it's going down #HTTR #turnup #blessed

Congrats to Robinson. :)

Archived