Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Before It's News: Scientist Missing For Over 20 years Found Living Inside Secret LSD Drug Lab Hidden in Basement

RawBBQSauce

Scientist Missing For Over 20 years Found Living Inside Secret LSD Drug Lab Hidden in Basement
Monday, May 18, 2015 1:29

Missing-Scientist1.jpg

A Couple from Cottage Grove, Minnesota discovers a man living inside a secret laboratory inside their basement.  On Tuesday, officers with the Warrington County Sheriffs Office went to the Morgan family’s home after receiving a call of a possible break in.  When the officers pulled up they saw the Morgan Family standing by the road.

“They ran up to use and said they heard a man shouting inside their basement and that’s when they called it in to 911” Said Captain Bruce Normans with the Warrington County Sheriff’s Office.

Officers say they could hear the man yelling in the basement the moment they entered the Morgan’s home.  But when they moved cautiously into the basement they saw nothing but could hear banging sounds coming from behind the northern wall of the Morgan family’s basement, specifically echoing from behind a large storage cabinet.

“It was a very odd situation.  We assumed the possibility that a vagrant may have been trapped behind the cabinet and needed help” Officer Jim Catelli told Channel 6 news.

Read more: http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2015/05/scientist-missing-for-over-20-years-found-living-inside-secret-lsd-drug-lab-hidden-in-basement-2489316.html

Soooo...did some digging...I think this story is a satire job and fake lol

I haven't looked far enough to determine the site is satire, but I agree the story is likely fake with with that basic math fail and supposedly using pictures from other stories.

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/missingscientist.asp

There is no truth to the above-quoted story. IFLScience.org is one of many "satirical" (i.e., fake news) sites operating on the Internet.

Although fake news has become easier to spot, IFLScience.org's unusual method of fabrication still manages to fool many unsuspecting readers. The fake IFLScience.org site uses the same layout as the real IFLScience.com site, a form of camouflage that frequently tricks readers into thinking that they are reading an authentic news story.

This may be fake, but wasn't there a story posted here a year or so ago about a family who discovered a hidden door behind a shelf in their kids room?

There was something like candy wrappers (maybe a banana peel?) in a crawl space, as if someone was living there.

Not sure what happened with that one.

Archived