Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Globe and Mail: The raging battle over transgender kids

nonniey

I should edit that last sentence to say:

Radical Feminists are the only ones who are publically stating that they are not buying the transgender ideology that disregards biology in favor of feels, and that promotes medicalizing children for their purposes.  Many people favor protecting children, and I wish more would stop buying into transgender ideology.  Penises are not female and vaginas are not male.

I don't think its only radical feminists. Pretty sure evangelicals aren't shy about not buying it either.

I don't think its only radical feminists. Pretty sure evangelicals aren't shy about not buying it either.

No...can't you read..only radical feminists care about things...everyone else are uncaring uneducated apes.

And one thing for sure...groups that consider themselves radical are obviously well adjusted, open and rational thinkers..

There is no proof for the biology of transgender people.  Show me proof from a double blind study, and something other than from a transgender source.

I have linked studies from molecular biologists, geneticists and neuroscientists on this issue. There is a decent amount of literature on this subject from various biology labs all around the world. 

It simply goes against whatever agenda you are pushing through. Take this from a biologist: if you aren't convinced by the biology done about the issue of gender dysphoria and transgenderism, then by that criteria, the evidence isn't all that convincing for homosexuality either.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh. Was watching a Harry Potter movie on ABC Family (which is anything but family oriented it seems), and they must've pimped Ryan Seacrest's new transgender show about 50 times. Between that and "Pretty Little Liars" and Insideous 3 commercials, had to turn it off.

Ugh. Was watching a Harry Potter movie on ABC Family (which is anything but family oriented it seems), and they must've pimped Ryan Seacrest's new transgender show about 50 times. Between that and "Pretty Little Liars" and Insideous 3 commercials, had to turn it off.

you don't like indoctrination?

Intolerance will not be tolerated.

Took the kids to Toys R Us last week and a woman with a full beard, or a man with a beard and huge boobs, checked us out.

I was praying my 5 year old didn't ask the person if they were a boy or a girl

Oooo, you scare me!!! /sarcasm and fake trembling with fear off

There is no proof for the biology of transgender people. Show me blah blah blah.

You know if you ever start having sex with men, you'd make a great homophobe (we can explain away your sinfull past, its np). Here's my card.

REDSKINS 3D

Tea Party Recruiting

Archived