Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll(sike): What should I do with autographed Gilbert Arenas sneaker (pic)

G.A.C.O.L.B.

cGjn9EJh.jpg

Hopefully I can get poll up and running on this. Either way, get this figured out.

Anyway, I got this shoe way, waaaay back when. If it wasn't before he got hurt, it was right after. It was that online special he had. I think you max out at 3 (me, both my little brothers) IIRC I think it was $50 and you got the shoe (just one), you got a legit, personalized and signed jersey (though he cheated me out of my "*Real Name* you are a god!" And there was something else, I can't remember what.

So the jersey is packed up in some box somewhere but this ****ing shoe like haunts. Everytime it's Spring Cleaning or Fall Cleaning or WHAT THE **** EVER, it is sitting there, taunting me.

Like I said I hoped to make a poll of this but...mobile....yeah. So what say you all? Just trash it, pack it up, show my pride and put it up on the mantel above fireplace (nice conversation starter), give it to the next homeless person I see, or other (your call.)

What say you ES?

Put it over the fireplace or something. I wouldn't hide or put it like a Christmas tree, either, somewhere in between.

His glory days were awesome, and sucked to see him go down in flames. But right now, he's an avid supporter of the franchise, and I wouldn't be shocked if at some point he starts to become more, say, forgiven for his actions.

Archived