d0ublestr0ker0ll

The Non-Winter Weather Thread

Sounds like we could be in for some bad storms around the area today

Yeah man, storms just want to pop up out of nowhere right now, watch out this evening DMV.

This week looks a bit chillier than last week. Highs could struggle to reach 60 on some days.

Anyone else see the Emergency Alert System activation a few minutes ago? Storm headed thru Fairfax, northeast towards DC, could spawn a tornado.

Tornado watch for the area 'til 10 PM.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Tornado watch ended in the Charlotte are around 6. I did hit some heavy hail coming through Salisbury that was 4 hours ago.  

I can see the sky above Northeast DC on the horizon from where I am. They're getting lightning every second. A lot of cloud to cloud, some of it is reaching over where I am. Thought I was watching a funnel cloud develop, headed right for me...but it kind of dissipated. Heart was pounding a little, not gonna lie.

Chance of rain tomorrow afternoon, but should be clear of it by late afternoon/early evening. Rest of the week and weekend looks good, hardly any chances of rain, high temps in the 60s.

I know this is the non-winter weather thread and that we're less than a week away from May, but I'll be damned if it isn't sleeting in Sterling right now.

More rain this past weekend, yay...grumble.

Will have to go home tonight and mow the lawn now that that big yellow thingy is back in the sky.

• Like 1

Today it looks like the DMV will have great weather. Lots of sun and reaching the mid 70s. Chance of rain Thurs though.

Next monday is when we finally get over the hump...sunny, highs in the 80s.

Until today.  We had some thunderstorms roll through Rockville a little earlier.

Get ready for an awesome stretch of weather.

Highs in the 80s starting Sunday, and continuing in to at least the middle of the week. Tuesday will flirt with 90.

Tomorrow looks beautiful too, high of 75.

Get ready for an awesome stretch of weather.

)

Highs in the 80s starting Sunday, and continuing in to at least the middle of the week. Tuesday will flirt with 90.

Tomorrow looks beautiful too, high of 75.

Same here...I'm uber happy!

Been baking in the sun. My body is approaching medium rare. I can feel the stress of winter evaporating off of me. Going to mow the lawn when I regain all my conciousness, Sun has me feeling semi numb.

I love May!

This will be the best stretch of weather since early September!

Enjoy!!

Been baking in the sun. My body is approaching medium rare. I can feel the stress of winter evaporating off of me. Going to mow the lawn when I regain all my conciousness, Sun has me feeling semi numb.

I actually got a little "color" on my face on my break at work yesterday, LOL

It's a great feeling, isn't it?

Thunderstorms possible today (tues) from the middle of the afternoon to a little after sunset. Same goes for tomorrow. It will stay hot this week though. Highs ranging from the mid 80s to the low 90s expected.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll