Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "DC" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

That won't be Joker's look in the movie. It was suppose to be in honor of the 75th anniversary since Joker's first appearance. The suicide squad will center around stopping Joker from what I have read.

Edited by Pick6

That won't be Joker's look in the movie. It was suppose to be in honor of the 75th anniversary since Joker's first appearance. The suicide squad will center around stopping Joker from what I have read.

Not sure if it's what I've read...but..

One of the reasons that Harley Quinn is part of the movie is that she has surrendered herself because she feels bad that the Joker killed Robin.

There is supposed to be a Robin outfit also shown in Batman's Batcave...not sure if it's this movie or in the BvS movie.

Not sure if it's what I've read...but..

One of the reasons that Harley Quinn is part of the movie is that she has surrendered herself because she feels bad that the Joker killed Robin.

There is supposed to be a Robin outfit also shown in Batman's Batcave...not sure if it's this movie or in the BvS movie.

I like that idea for sure. I pulled my thoughts from the below article and an interview with Tom Hardy. "Alley" is Aussie slang for cool or badass.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2067167/tom-hardy-praises-suicide-squad-explains-why-he-had-to-drop-out/

Not really spoiler, more speculation by fans. I mean it did happen in the DC universe. I don't know if Joker in the Suicide Squad at the beginning of the movie makes sense, because he isn't a person who cares about death or being locked up.

↑↑↑  That looks awesome, TK.

I just hope they didn't spoil a few episodes worth of it. Plus, I never knew that Kara was older than Kal (had to go back and read why she doesn't appear older than him on Earth).

Good stuff. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

↑↑↑ That looks awesome, TK.

I just hope they didn't spoil a few episodes worth of it. Plus, I never knew that Kara was older than Kal (had to go back and read why she doesn't appear older than him on Earth).

Good stuff.

Yeah it looks a LOT better then I thought it would. Then again I had zero expectations for it until seeing the trailer.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I saw that TK and I think I will wait.

That way I don't have to wait 4 months til the next episode. I get that enough with Sherlock and Doctor Who...

edit..nevermind..he's a Marvel guy.

;)

Ehhh they pretty much gave you the pilot in that 6 minute trailer.

Not sure if it qualifies since they moved on from DC later in publication..but I just read that the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is going to get a reboot origin movie.

The original with Sean Connery is horrid..but secretly I'll watch it everytime I see it on TV. Guess I'm a sucker.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/league-of-extraordinary-gentlemen-movie-reboot-remake-fox-1201505537/

Edited by The Evil Genius

Not sure if it qualifies since they moved on from DC later in publication..but I just read that the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is going to get a reboot origin movie.

The original with Sean Connery is horrid..but secretly I'll watch it everytime I see it on TV. Guess I'm a sucker.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/league-of-extraordinary-gentlemen-movie-reboot-remake-fox-1201505537/

I always watch it too! I don't even think it's horrid. 

• Like 1