Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins vs Jags FINAL - Audio & Pics now up

JimmiJo

So in 2012, I started a tradition of making a bloody mary before every game. We won every game from when I started that. I continued that through last season (and last week). Clearly, the mojo isn't working anymore. Switching it up with a new ****tail- a VERY strong screwdriver. Fear I'm gonna need it. Have had 2 shots already. Let's get this going.

Got a good feeling about this game despite the nausea lingering from last week. Good feeling about Gruden --straightforward, I honestly think he is the right guy to get this all going in a winning direction. Week one was all about huge mistakes, that can be corrected. Think this staff is well positioned to help the guys do just that. Go Skins!!!

Can Jaguars put two good halves of football together this week?

--> RT @Tdickman89: #Jaguars take the field for Week 2 at Washington.

BxgiiTLIYAAjOoS.jpg

#Redskins (0-1) #Jaguars (0-1) Skins offense being introduced to the Fed Ex Field crowd

Big log jam trying to come in the stadium according to a bunch of tweets that I see.  That's typical.  We need to do better guys!  Get in the game early!  40k peeps won't make it through in 15 minutes.  Won't happen. 

It's not a FedEx problem it's a simple math problem.

I love you lil' bro.

You're my heart of the Redskins.

I'm yours for the Mighty Reds.

It works well.

Hail.

I'm feeling really good today.  Optimistic even.

I have since I got an "accidental onion ring" in my fries last night. :lol:

It won't be easy but I think we get this.  And really a W is the most important stat.  You build off a W.

Want to see if the Jaguars can run early, consistently. Got to get that working to make everything else work.

Safe to say these dudes are excited for the game #RedskinsTalk

BxgjKq4IgAAyDXY.jpg

I do reckon that DeSean Jackson got a louder ovation from the crowd when he was introduced than Robert Griffin III did.

Redskins Nation is hungry for a W! Redskins Nation gets what it wants today! Hail to the Redskins!

--> RT @MadeByTim: Somehow Bold Glory made it into the stadium, flying high. #BCB2DC @Jaguars

BxgjC0RIUAA6BzJ.jpg

.@thecooleyzone just said that Tress Way will indeed be the PK if something happens to Kai Forbath today. Way is left footed, changes hold.

Archived