Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins vs Browns

NoLeafClover

a lil bit dissapointed that Jay didnt throw it. Its preseason so it doesnt matter but our running game has always been great. Its our passing game that needs to be perfected. RG3 bounced back from the pick with the bomb. I think a passing TD wouldve been a great confidence booster for him and the O. I dont mean on 4th down either and i also dont mean on a playaction fake out and dump to the fb. I mean on 1st down, go shotgun and find Reed or something. That wouldve been perfect but oh well

Offense is not inspiring tremendous confidence today despite Cleveland helping with a million automatic first down penalties. I'm going to write it off as a bad night.

I don't want to hear that it's preseason. The offense looks like they are trying to do several different things, none of them effectively. I would prefer to see some fundamental football executed well. We are seeing the exact opposite of that

So what's the verdict for the offensive starters?

Right and middle of our oline needs a bunch of work.

RG3 is almost there I would say. Some good decisions some bad but he's making progress. If he doesn't get down he needs a boot to the ass

Happy with the receivers, our rb's need reps with have eye coordination and catching.

Oline needs work, more work.

Archived