Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are good seats to see a game

ICEMAN1313

I would love a close view. Big fan and never been to a game there yet. I dont want to take a 5 hr ride and have crap seats.

I like these dream seats but I think you might not see to well. What do you think between the 100 or 200 on the redskins side.

IMO... without a doubt the best views in the house are between the 40's, 200 level between rows 1 and 6

For what it's worth, I've been to a lot of games and have sat everywhere top to bottom, end zone to 50yd line in the stadium, including dream seats. I base my opinion on that alone ;)

In the 200s within the first 12 rows

Or get club seats if you're balling. Sat there once in 2011, best view I've ever had

Pretty much this.  High in the 100s isn't bad either but unless you're in the end zone, will likely have to stand all game.

First 10 rows of the upper deck isn't horrible either....but wouldn't go much higher than that.

Yeah, it really depends.  If you want to "see" the game than sitting higher is better.  Some people like to be close to the action and hear the collisions, see the faces, etc.  It kind of depends what you go for.  I've sat close (not dream seats, but in the 100's) and in nosebleeds and had a good time.

One warning, if you are short, then you probably want a seat higher up.  I've been in close and had to twist and torque to try to get an angle to see through the 6 footers that are inevitably seated in front of you.  Also, always good to be in a front row or an aisle for that very reason.

Best seats I've ever had was 50 YD line, 1st row in the upper deck. I've sat pretty much everywhere and can tell you that lower level endzone seats suck IMO. It's great when they are coming your way, but there have been games where it seems the action is mostly headed the other way.

I would go for lower upper level seats in regards to view. Meaning the first 10 rows. (Agree with poster that already stated this)

Archived