Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Josh Gordon arrested for DWI in North Carolina

EvilMonkeyBoy

Hahahaha, there was an earlier thread (post mini-camps and OTAs) about predicting who would be the player to do something stupid and get arrested.  I said it would be Josh Gordon twice.  (Obviously I was kidding, but it wouldn't shock me, and here we are.)

Come on little buddy, don't let me down, you're halfway there Josh.  YOU CAN DO IT!

Hahahaha, there was an earlier thread (post mini-camps and OTAs) about predicting who would be the player to do something stupid and get arrested.  I said it would be Josh Gordon twice.  (Obviously I was kidding, but it wouldn't shock me, and here we are.)

Come on little buddy, don't let me down, you're halfway there Josh.  YOU CAN DO IT!

Rooting for a guy to succumb to his addiction problems.

Classy.

Classy.

Taking someone who's not involved in the situation too seriously.

Overreaction.

Sorry, the guy you're a fan of doesn't seem to care about his career or life.  

I'm not going to cry for a millionaire who doesn't care if he has a career or not.  If he hadn't been arrested twice, this year, while already looking at a one year suspension due to multiple failed urine tests (what, twice in his two year career?) then I'd probably be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.  

He's an idiot, and it's pretty obvious that he doesn't give a ****.

Classy.

The guy is an immature knucklehead who will end up like fred davis, out of the league.  It's not about him succumbing to his addictions, there are lots of people with addictions, the idiots who drive home when they can afford a taxi deserve nothing but what they get.

You endanger others because of your addictions, then you pay the price.

The guy is an immature knucklehead who will end up like fred davis, out of the league.  It's not about him succumbing to his addictions, there are lots of people with addictions, the idiots who drive home when they can afford a taxi deserve nothing but what they get.

I agree

Classy.

I had two family members killed due to the addiction/drinking problems of others. The perps did their time and are free as a bird. Real classy.

Agreed.

Taking someone who's not involved in the situation too seriously.

Overreaction.

Sorry, the guy you're a fan of doesn't seem to care about his career or life.  

I'm not going to cry for a millionaire who doesn't care if he has a career or not.  If he hadn't been arrested twice, this year, while already looking at a one year suspension due to multiple failed urine tests (what, twice in his two year career?) then I'd probably be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.  

He's an idiot, and it's pretty obvious that he doesn't give a ****.

Bam!  Nailed it. 

I'm 100% with that and I hope he's punished accordingly. My sister lost her fiance to a drunk driver and I've had an uncle with cirrhosis die of an alcohol related stroke, so I've seen and felt the pain of loss due to alcoholism and the irresponsibility it causes.

I think that's a separate issue entirely from taking bets that involve hoping people to fail in ways that could potentially harm themselves and others. I find that to be a bit morbid.

There is absolutely zero reason to ever drive drunk.  Period.

I disagree, if you went swimming and the Loch Ness monster bites off your arm and no one is around to hear your screams and you decide to self medicate using alcohol. To make matters worse a snow storm is coming and no one can get to your location, however, you have a monster truck which you can escape with.

But, you decide not to because you are drunk. Good idea, however, your wife is about to give birth to your first newborn child and now suddenly a killer is after you and all you have is a walking stick for protection.

Trust me, it is then o.k. to drive.

Archived