Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Draft Day(s) Thread.

redrobert

I'm guessing this fills the need for a big endzone target. Hard to say he was BPA.

Considered to have elite ball catching skills, among top 4-5 of ALL WRs in the draft. That's a pretty solid argument for a BPA pick all the way down in the 5th round.

Considered to have elite ball catching skills, among top 4-5 of ALL WRs in the draft. That's a pretty solid argument for a BPA pick all the way down in the 5th round.

Good point. After some more research it appears he was projected as high as a fourth-round selection by many. He also had an impressive pro day.

Good point. After some more research it appears he was projected as high as a fourth-round selection by many. He also had an impressive pro day.

He also killed it in Senior Bowl apparently and I think that is what may have sealed the deal for him with our scouting department as they have often taken guys who looked good in the Senior Bowl.

Okay. Draft will be over with enough time for me to sprint a couple of the things on the honey do lis...er....scroll and make it look like I didn't spend half the day watching the draft....

Yeah right. ;) 

A kicker? 7th rd pick so I don't want to make a huge deal out of this but a front office that won't even try to find a talented position player and drafts a kicker who really isn't that highly regarded scares me a little. Just a little though.

Archived