Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Draft Day(s) Thread.

redrobert

I mean wow. For all the complaining yesterday - today really showed you what a potentially terrible job the FO did.Every single pick after the CB reeks of laziness. Seastrunk?  Really?  Ryan Grant with so many others available?  A ****ing kicker?  Either this FO is brilliant beyond comprehension or they blew at least half of this draft.   

Reading the scouting on the TE, I'm wondering what they see in him.

Special teams maybe?

~Bang

Big target with a huge body. Probably a shot in the dark, honestly.

Honestly the better question might have been, who was left?

Big target with a huge body. Probably a shot in the dark, honestly.

Honestly the better question might have been, who was left?

from the report; " Has very small hands and short arms. Lumbering mover. One-speed route runner with minimal burst and acceleration to separate. Much of his production is schemed -- creates little on his own. Can be phased by traffic (hears footsteps) -- hands are suspect. Struggles sustaining blocks (falls off and is controlled too easily)"

??

Obviously there's something they like, but I'll be damned if i know what it is.

~Bang

Reading the scouting on the TE, I'm wondering what they see in him.

Special teams maybe?

~Bang

After reading the press conference with coach Gruden, it sounds like the primary focus of the draft was getting better on special teams. That's not a bad plan if you ask me.

Sounds like that's especially the case here:

On his analysis of TE Ted Bolser:

“. . . So I like his position flexibility, being able move around, but really what kind of stuck out, he runs down on kickoff like a war daddy. He is a fun guy to watch running down on kicks and obviously I’ve mentioned special teams on here a lot. We were the 32nd ranked team in every special team category and it was a major item for us in the draft and Ted is a good special team player as well as a tight end.”

http://es.redskins.com/topic/378830-press-release-gruden-quotes/#entry9816021

Was it the 49'ers who took Borland? Versus Beast Mode. Can't remember if they play 4-3?

how the heck do we need Murphy @ OLB over Borland @ ILB?      I just cant make sense of this....  he was there for the taking.  $50 says that Borland becomes a HOF ILB

edit:

Besides P.Riley, who do we have at ILB???     exactly...

Archived