Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TMZ: Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiance... (VIDEO)

G.A.C.O.L.B.

****, Mara.  His whipping boy is about to get tossed (along with Raven's personnel).  The distrust I have for this league right now is at an all-time high.

Going all the way back to BeliCheat and the videos, we've had nothing but inconsistent rulings and actions by the NFL with regard to discipline/punishment.  I would wager that if the NFL were to force 100% HGH testing the same day that they reinstate the 20+ players suspended for performance enhancing drugs that 200+ players would be immediately suspended.  I also seriously doubt that they will test immediately (to avoid public backlash).

Some honesty, NFL...that is all I ask for.

I am positively giddy with the prospect of Goodell's resignation.  Looking at his entire tenure, it's hard to imagine a worse choice for NFL commissioner.  Guy has just been awful.

I would love it!! I seriously doubt he's going anywhere though.

Well Mara a piece of..crap. Not trying to get a ban over either of these turds. The fact that Mara is standing up for him is more of reason for him to get canned. Too bad he can't take Mara with him.

Well Mara a piece of..crap. Not trying to get ban over either of these turds. The fact that Mara is standing up for him is more of reason for him to get canned. Too bad he can't take Mara with him.

I meant to include the fact that he is one of the owner's overseeing the investigation.  How is this independent of the investigation?

Figures it's Mara, he is as crooked as they come in the NFL.  Bob Kraft will be in the bullpin.

I respectfully disagree with this part of your statement. 

First of all, a 2 year old doesn't know any better than to hit someone that is bigger & stronger than them, therefore we don't go hauling off at little kids. So I'm not so sure what point you're trying to make.  Secondly, if I were a female and read what you posted, I'd be offended as hell that you put me on the same level as a toddler.  Aren't women our equals?  Hmmm...guess not seeing that they are akin to young children as you put it.

Domestic violence, or any violence for that matter is wrong, and I do not condone either party putting hands on the other.  If you can't keep your hands to yourself during an argument, man or woman, you need to seek help.

Nice way to completely misinterpret my point while being insulting at the same time. The point being that Ray Rice, a professional athlete who relies on being very strong and is much stronger than a normal person because of his propensity to work out is like a full grown man compared to a two year old child, physically, NOT mentally or emotionally. When comparing Ray Rice to his wife, the physical strength differences are staggeringly large. As a result of these tremedous physical differences, Rice has an even greater responsibility to control himself.

:D  :D  :D  :D

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/11507278/parents-turn-daughter-ray-rice-jersey-positive-message

Talking to young children about horrific stories in the news is a challenge for all parents. Ravens fan Bryan Bartlett could have thrown away his daughter's Ray Rice jersey after video surfaced of the running back striking his then-fiancée, Janay Palmer. But Bartlett told the Baltimore Sun's Kristine Henry that he wanted to "come up with something a bit more positive." So he swapped the "R" in "Rice" to create a different jersey for his daughter, Brynn:

1D274906747572-brynn-ravens-jersey.block

Stay so very, very classy, B-more.

"Female Ravens fans defend Ray Rice: 'I'm keeping my jersey'"

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/ray-rice-fans

After all, if he's a good player for my team, what's a little woman-punching? :(

SMH. For WOMAN to be quoted there saying he's a great, upstanding guy that was just unlucky to be caught on film beggers belief.

Whatever anyone thinks of the football sanctions, the dudes a complete low life POS. I don't know how that can be in question.

I remember having arguments on here with many when we brought in Larey Johnson and I didn't want him ANYWHERE near my team given he was another repeated low life wife beater. But many did because of his talent. So many Redskins fans are as bad sadly.

A male hitting a female, WHATEVER the reason, is completely and utterly unacceptable. To do what Rice did to his wife is beyond that.

How hard is that to understand in a civilised society?

Hail.

Archived