Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

csnwashington.com: RG3 voted Redskins' Ed Block Courage Award recipient

Toe Jam

Happy for Griff, but interesting timing on this. Probably nothing....

Last year, they announced Lichtensteiger as the winner on  December 18 and announced Bowen as the winner on December 8 the year before that.  But this year, they knew Jenkins had the article in waiting so they waited until now to announce the winner.  What can I say?  Snyder knows how to market his boy emperor.  ;)

Seriously, congrats to Robert and hope he's having fun in Hawaii.

This thread is so much win. Cuz surely his teammates would vote for him if they hated him. Clearly this could only have happened if he pulled some strings with Mr. Snyder.

:: grabs popcorn ::

Waiting to see the supremely logical reputations sure to come.

This thread is so much win. Cuz surely his teammates would vote for him if they hated him. Clearly this could only have happened if he pulled some strings with Mr. Snyder.

:: grabs popcorn ::

Waiting to see the supremely logical refutations sure to come.

post-71856-1318868265.jpg

I was just posting earlier today in the "is he our franchise QB thread" my opinions of his attitude and his maturity. I said that he desperately needed some PR help, because regardless of if it was true, he APPEARED selfish.

This is a wonderful first step. His comments are all about his teammates, his support, and are consistent and in line with the humble guy we saw on draft day. I had a feeling he'd "get it" and I think he is starting to. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Griff's injury was part of the conversation this year when his play suffered, when it should have been the whole conversation.  He got no credit for working himself back to be on the field for week one.

I chalk the media stuff up to Griff's age. his desire to play well, and his frustrations when he didn't play well.

This will all seem like a bad dream, right up until the point where we retain Haslett for another year. :)

Congrats to the young fella.

Happy Robert won this and it's good to see him taking a new, low key route thus far into the offseason.

He's been very quiet on Twitter and his statement on Shanahan's firing was coherent with that. It seems like he's been humbled and I'm anxious to see how he comes back.

I guess we'll never know how many votes cast.  I mean, what percentage of the team actually voted?  If it's a high number, that's certainly good for him.  If it was like my lazy office and people don't care about anything, they were probably lucky they got 10 people to bother with it.  lol

I guess we'll never know how many votes cast.  I mean, what percentage of the team actually voted?  If it's a high number, that's certainly good for him.  If it was like my lazy office and people don't care about anything, they were probably lucky they got 10 people to bother with it.  lol

No surprise coming from you.

Archived