Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our boy Darrell Green talks about ownership & more

Wahoo Hoosier

I heard him on NFL radio last night with Dan Koppen.. here is the link:

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmsports/darrell-green-redskins-hof-cb

*Ownership is content making millions and being average

*It's not Snyders fault, its Shanahans.  No excuse not having teams ready to play

*Shanahan should not be back

*If he was playing and thought RG3 was the starter for sure, he'd be mad he wasnt playing v Falcons

*He is optimistic for this team to change for the better, because Snyder is about winning

***I would love to be involved in the front office in the near future, in a pro personnel role*

Just hope that no one asks him for his autograph.......he is NOT one of the nicest Redskin Vets.  He was my favorite player in the 80's when I was a kid.  I asked him for his autograph and he said something about "getting paid for his charity, go get your mom and her purse". He then walked away laughing.

I hope he has no role with the team.

What doesn't DG work as a scout and work his way up. Is the Dan just supposed to give him a player personel position?

I've heard enough interviews with Green over the years to come to the conclusion that his people skills are not exactly overwhelming. I also get the impression that he compares all players to Darrell Green and they all come up short in comparison.

He actually reminds me of Michael Jordan a little bit - a guy with an unbelievable drive and work ethic who can't comprehend that other people don't behave that way.

He needs to stay with his charity and just continue to make sure he has his credit card swiper at his next autograph session and shut the hell up.  Loved what he did for his 20 season on the field, but he's been a jerk off the field and that's the type of attitude we don't need. We have a coaching staff full of ego-maniacs already. 

Archived