Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cyber Monday Deals?

Springfield

i apologize for not having anything to post except a rant. 

went to walmart in easton, md yesterday. they had some kids ride-on atv type toy listed as 'in stock'. so, i went to find it. took about 10 minutes while literally 3 employees helped one guy exchange a bb gun in the back. seriously, 3 employees. while i stood there. 

when they were done and two of them walked away without saying a word to me and the third shuffled papers, i asked if she was busy cuz i needed help. she then told me to ask the guy around the corne- the same guy i already talked to who sent me to her.so she goes over and talks to him, then spends the next 20 minutes walking around the store looking for someone to help me. 

when she gets someone to help me, the guy tells us we should buy it so we can pick it up. i looked at him funny and said 'we are here to buy it.' he says again to buy it and i tell him 'i'll buy it if you have it, do you have it?'. then he says he's not sure because it may be an item that someone has put on lay away. (why a big company like walmart would list an item as 'available for store pickup' when its really not in stock, its on lay away, is beyond my comprehension).

finally, after he again insisted that i should just buy the product, despite them not having it, i told him to forget it. 

of course, all i had to do was say 'i went to walmart the day after black friday' and you knew a bad story was going to follow. and for going to walmart and expecting something good to happen, thats my own fault.  

Not a cyber monday thing, but  this seemed like an appropriate place to post...

Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware recommendations is a recurring topic on this forum and Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware is always one of the go to tools that people use when cleaning up PCs infected with Malware. For home users, I always recommend a good free AV (I like Avast!) and run it alongside the paid version of MBAM. I told myself the last time I saw a thread here about "What is a good free anti-virus to use?" I would post when there was a good deal on MBAM. Today it's on sale for $12.95. As someone who deals with cleaning up PCs with malware on them all the freaking time, I cannot recommend this program highly enough.

It's for sale on Newegg but this link gets you the Coupon Code:

http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/380387

Archived