Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

And so true. Been playing games since 93. Donkey Kong, Sonic, Mario, etc. I could f2f never beat any of those damn games. Even in Mortal Kombat, it took me weeks to get past Kintaro, and when I finally did, I couldn't beat Shao Kahn.

Games so difficult it was like the console was pure evil. Didn't matter what game it was. I remember playing Mickey Mouse games and all that ****. It was all ridiculous.

Granted, there are still some games out now that are pretty hard, but I would wager that most require very little brainpower to beat

And so true. Been playing games since 93. Donkey Kong, Sonic, Mario, etc. I could f2f never beat any of those damn games. Even in Mortal Kombat, it took me weeks to get past Kintaro, and when I finally did, I couldn't beat Zhao Kahn.

Games so difficult it was like the console was pure evil. Didn't matter what game it was. I remember playing Mi key Mouse games and all that ****. It was all ridiculous.

Granted, there are still some games out now that are pretty hard, but I would wager that most require very little brainpower to beat

SNES was the golden age. There were some really good and creative movie-license games back then, too. I remember a couple years ago I tried to play The Lion King again and see if I could beat it now that I'm older. NOPE! That game kicked my ass every which way. I think I got Game Over by the second or third level. The Super Star Wars games were fun, and very difficult even on easy. Gamers these days are so coddled. Man, I'm feeling nostalgic, I may need to power up the ol' SNES again when I have some free time.

SNES was the golden age. There were some really good and creative movie-license games back then, too. I remember a couple years ago I tried to play The Lion King again and see if I could beat it now that I'm older. NOPE! That game kicked my ass every which way. I think I got Game Over by the second or third level. The Super Star Wars games were fun, and very difficult even on easy. Gamers these days are so coddled. Man, I'm feeling nostalgic, I may need to power up the ol' SNES again when I have some free time.

Yup.

Think you'll get a reprieve from playing Power Rangers? Nope

Goldar is about to open up a biblical can of whoopass on your Mega Dragonzord

Put that crap away and join me in my SNES nostalgia trip!

I gotta find a SNES that works, I think I got one.   Those games were hard as **** back in the day poker, no joke lol.  One game I miss, a lot is Diddy Kong Racing and that one San Francisco Rush racing game on N64, getting the keys.  Loved that ****.

There was a game called G Force that I remember playing. Apache helicopter gun battle joint. Hard. As. ****. Awesome soundtrack though.

Jurassic Park had a SNES game too. Same deal. Beating a game back then was cause for celebration.

Like if you beat Castlevania or some ****. Long before online cheats, YouTube walkthroughs or even strategy guides. I remember those thick ass books I used to see in stores that seemed like treasure.

I remember thinking "Gosh, if I could get someone to buy that for me, I could finally beat FF VII

There was a game called G Force that I remember playing. Apache helicopter gun battle joint. Hard. As. ****. Awesome soundtrack though.

Jurassic Park had a SNES game too. Same deal. Beating a game back then was cause for celebration.

Like if you beat Castlevania or some ****. Long before online cheats, YouTube walkthroughs or even strategy guides. I remember those thick ass books I used to see in stores that seemed like treasure.

I remember thinking "Gosh, if I could get someone to buy that for me, I could finally beat FF VII

I remember Milon's Secret Castle and Hudsons Adventure Island on NES, those games were hard as ****.  And we didn't have the internet back then, so you had to wait for your copy of Nintendo Magazine to arrive in the mail for a tip/hint or two lol.  They even had a NES hint hotline that cost money, I remember doing that **** a few times and my parents getting pissed off lol.

Ah, yes, Jurassic Park II: The Chaos Continues. I don't think I had ever, back then, beaten any of the follow-up missions. I brought that game back out a few months ago and I made some pretty good progress. It felt good to have improved in that game after so many others had dominated me when I came back to them.

I gotta find a SNES that works, I think I got one. Those games were hard as **** back in the day poker, no joke lol. One game I miss, a lot is Diddy Kong Racing and that one San Francisco Rush racing game on N64, getting the keys. Loved that ****.

Diddy King Racing was awesome. It was so hard and you finally beat that evil pig and then have to go through the whole dang thing again with mirror tracks or something. It was so much fun, especially finding all the secrets in each track. Classic

I think that Jurrassic Park game was one of my favorite SNES games. The one I'm thinking of was top down Zelda style, I know there was at least one that was a side scroller that I didn't care for. To progress there were random key cards scattered all over the world and you just had to remember when you found one where the one dang door in that whole world that needed that key card was. The interior of buildings were FPS perspectives and were essentially, digital corn mazes.

On top of that you couldn't beat the game unless you had found like 45 raptor eggs hidden throughout the world. There were no saves either so I would leave my SNES on for days trying to finish it. I'll never forget how happy I was when I finally did. It was amazing.

A bit OT but what you guys are saying the one mission that was most satisfying for me to beat was the God Damn facility on Golden Eye....i prob played that mission 500x and kept dying at the end from the poison gas...couldn't figure out how the hell to get out of the room after killing the guy..one day stumbled upon the door lol...i was so happy to beat it but was so pissed it took me that long to figure it out. 

A bit OT but what you guys are saying the one mission that was most satisfying for me to beat was the God Damn facility on Golden Eye....i prob played that mission 500x and kept dying at the end from the poison gas...couldn't figure out how the hell to get out of the room after killing the guy..one day stumbled upon the door lol...i was so happy to beat it but was so pissed it took me that long to figure it out.

Yes! haha. I had so much fun on that level. The awful part was beating the time trial on secret agent I think in 2:05. You pretty much had to run through the entire level and hope that out of all the random spots the undercover scientist was at was the area right before the gas room ending. Otherwise you had no chance. Took some serious try hard strafing too maneuvering and cutting corners and dodging bullets.

Edit: My embarrassing Golden Eye moment was the tank in The Streets level. I had no idea until about my fifth playthrough that you could actually drive it. Smh I did it the hard way all those times.

Other wtf moment: The Train ending...shoot the floor panel with the watch laser...after a hundred times dying finally figured that out.

Figuring out the Aztec level, launching the ship and beating Jaws was pretty dang hard too but what a rush

Or, if you had watched the movie, you should've figured out that you can escape via the conveyer belt. :)

Yes that was it...haha...i think i jumped on there and was like

Can you remember if it was the door or conveyer belt for your first time? Both worked.

<elevator>

I think that's more appropriate for beating the Control Room and getting to the elevator.

I finally beat it...and as a side note, i have never seen any of the James Bond movies. lol

Isn't there some kind of law against not seeing any James Bond movies? Go watch Goldeneye!

Archived