Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Week 6 Insomniac Thread: F Dallas

RichmondRedskin88

hey...if we can come within a FG in overtime of beating dallas with REX GROSSMAN, we can most surely come close to OR beat dallas with RG3. been a long 2 weeks, but im ready for 8:30 PM to get here. MUST. DESTROY. DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!

The Skins should have won that game. One of the reasons Gano isnt here anymore.

The Skins should have won that game. One of the reasons Gano isnt here anymore.

yupp. he missed a field goal during that game, if i recall correctly...or was it during overtime? all i know is we had a chance to win, and then dalls got the ball back and won in overtime. one of the 2 "3rd and 21" conversions for dallas happend in that game against us. the other one i believe was in that week 3 monday night football game.

I hope we win, it's just not very likely... 

I'll be watching every play as usual with homer glasses on, faith on our team and an optimistic outlook knowing that even if we lose, it'll be because of injuries/suspensions and bs cap restrictions over the past two years orchestrated by our main competition.

HTTR!

I think for once, we may be inside their heads. We had a long painful run against them as we all know and struggle to forget. 

The key to this game may be DHall. He catches a lot of flak but at least battles until the end against Dallas. He may hate Dallas more than we do. 

Another key to the game is Rob Jackson, but I am not sure how he gets onto the field. Rak has played well.

My last key, is Jordan Reed. Our offense desperately needs another threat to help out Garcon. We can try to run the ball fine lets do it, keep the Riggo group happy; but it seems inevitable that late in the 4th, the passing game will decide the game.

Another key to the game is Rob Jackson, but I am not sure how he gets onto the field. Rak has played well.

A competent DC utilizes all his weapons to the best of any given situation and plays to their strengths regardless. 

Sadly, we don't have a competent DC. We have Hasshat. 

Which is why I fear an ass whooping.

Hail. 

@GHH I see that Kyle has started retooling his offense, to account for Haslet's ongoing... inconsistencies.  While it may not work, or get us away from being us, at least he is trying to build game plans that prepare for an aerial show being needed to win.

There is hope. I think Haslet is better on the road. he plays it straight at home. On the road, he is a riverboat gambler and I think likely inadvertently, plays to our defenses strengths. we got a bunch of pass rushers, ball hawks or wannabes at least.  We cannot shut down Dallas's O completely. We need the odd turnover, and our offense to do their part.

We got the bye week, which last year turned our season around. We emerged from the bye as a different team. Maybe we will today.

A competent DC utilizes all his weapons to the best of any given situation and plays to their strengths regardless. 

Sadly, we don't have a competent DC. We have Hasshat. 

Which is why I fear an ass whooping.

Hail. 

I agree with you, but I actually think Haslett will call a good to great game tonight. Trust me I want haslett out of DC just as bad as you do. If 2 weeks of prep work and ass chewing didn't get him straightened out nothing will.

Skins will win in classic form: tough fought game for both teams with Romo sits to pee making a game ending mistake.

Hail

Hail, Mr. Biggums!  Hope that comes true, if only for Romo sits to pee's "consistency" in that regard!  Wouldn't want to ruin that stat column, now would we? :lol:

This is going to be one of the longest days of our lives, folks.   Strap yourselves in.   

HTTR!

It will be a long day for sure. Woke up at 4 am thinking about this game. I just have a great feeling about tonight.

Archived