Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Multiple Sources: Shots Fired At U.s. Capitol, Building On Lockdown

Toe Jam

Anyone who has gotten to know me on here over the years, gotten to know my story/background, knows that I'm the very last person to carry water for the police. Ever. But with that said, after seeing the video, her damn near driving over multiple officers, of the damaged police vehicles that she hit, etc, I have no problem with them shooting her. 

That said, it's still a really sad situation. Especially with a toddler in the car. Thank God he/she wasn't struck.

yeah... we can wish that there had been a better solution, but given what we (or at least I) know at this point, its hard to find anyhting to be critical with the police over.

yeah... we can wish that there had been a better solution, but given what we (or at least I) know at this point, its hard to find anyhting to be critical with the police over.

I know that police are trained to kill and iI feel like they did the right thing in this situsituation, but iI cantcan't help but wonder why they didntdidn't try to shoot her tires out when they had her surrounded?

OK, so off out of left field.. we've seen dramas and read novels about bad guys who force people to do things through various threats..

We've seen people rob banks with bombs strapped to them. I wonder how far out of the realm of possibility that might be?

~Bang

I'm in.

Especially when the dude taking the video in front of the White House is speaking persian farsee.

But I'm a lil crazy :D

Another way to answer is "because this isn't a Hollywood movie"

I wasn't looking for some Bruce Willis save the day impossible shot, it just seemed like a viable option when they were point blank with the vehicle. And honestly I can't even think of many movies where they try to take out tires lol.

Archived