Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your best use for this relic of the Redskins not too distant past

Commander PK

df27fa1c-085c-4b19-9968-4f67e6b51edc_zps3e20800c.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but when I found this in my closet today....the sense of overwhelming....well ....something I felt at the sight of it is....let's just say....hard to describe exactly.

I think I'm going to use it to shine my uniform brass.

What would you use it for?  

:P

NEVER use anything Redskins for garbage/garage/rags.  That's reserved for Dallass, Philthy and Screw York.

But seriously, I keep all my towels and memorabilia no matter if we suck or not.  It's says Redskins. I'll take it if you don't want it.

Suck?  That's putting it mildly.   :)

A terrible towel knock off from possibly one of the lowest points in the history of the franchise?  

Obviously this thread was made to be a joke during a boring off-season.  Don't get all serious on me.

NEVER use anything Redskins for garbage/garage/rags.  That's reserved for Dallass, Philthy and Screw York.

But seriously, I keep all my towels and memorabilia no matter if we suck or not.  It's says Redskins. I'll take it if you don't want it.

I dunno, the rag for the grill has a lot of merit.  I don't want the tongs that touch my food being wiped by something Dallas.

I dunno, the rag for the grill has a lot of merit.  

Exactly, I'm not saying it has no worth at all.   ;)

My wife knows she can buy me a trash can for my birthday and put a Redskins sticker on it and I'll love it.

A terrible towel knock off from possibly one of the lowest points in the history of the franchise?  

Obviously this thread was made to be a joke during a boring off-season.  Don't get all serious on me.

Loooong week at work when I saw this thread on Friday. Sorry, my sarcasm meter must have been broken that day.  No problems man.

Loooong week at work when I saw this thread on Friday. Sorry, my sarcasm meter must have been broken that day.  No problems man.

it's all good brother from another mother.  :)

Archived