Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CONCACAF Gold Cup. US vs Belize 7/9

Kilmer17

I really like the direction the US national team has taken. As a huge soccer fan and having played competitive high level soccer in the NCSL my entire youth.... Watching the US for the longest time was absolutely dreadful. So slow, like watching soccer under water compared to europe and south america. Klinsmann has really turned things around and it's actually exciting to watch the national team these days, they just need to sure up the defense. I was ecstatic when then signed him, they needed a European style game to go anywhere at the national level and you can see the European tactics in their ball movement, runs off the ball and shape.

Anybody got a couple of extra tickets to the game in Baltimore on Sunday?

There should still be a ton of tickets available on ticketmaster, stubhub and such sites. If you want to sit with supporters, the screaming eagles are selling tickets.

I'll be there on Sunday sitting with some friends in the supporters section.

Ashe, Gomez, McInerney, and Onyewu are out.

Zusi, Alan Gordon, Eddie Johnson, and Matt Besler are in.

Will we get to see Zusi and Donovan on the field together??

I think they added Gonzalez instead of Zusi

I just took it from their Facebook page.

Jurgen Klinsmann makes four changes to the ‪#‎GoldCup2013‬ squad: Graham Zusi, Alan Gordon, Eddie Johnson and Matt Besler are in!

Corey Ashe, Herculez Gomez, Jack McInerney and Oguchi Onyewu are out.

The players are meeting up with the ‪#‎USMNT‬ in Baltimore ahead of Sunday's quarterfinal! Your thoughts on the changes to the group?

Also should be noted that they mentioned during broadcast USA will most def. rank over El Tri following this win

Not too often you could say that USA is better than El Tri

El Tri

LOL

EL SALVADOR ARGUING

CLASSLESS

CLASSLESS

Archived