Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

6 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Come on Wiz don’t go out like some ****es

Young, I'm besides myself right now.  #NobodyEats, and that last tipped pass that Gortat got outworked by a guard for is just killing me.  6 point game and the announcers thanking their production crew, c'mon, ya'll give a ****, this ain't over. My team looks like they're playing with cement blocks on their feet, need to stop f'n around or we're going to get pushed in the water and sink to the bottom.

I can't stand Brooks offense right now...it's 8th seed level BS.

Edited by Renegade7

1 minute ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

How does Gortat play 32 mins and have 2 points. I could have 2 points in 32 mins

We've been asking this question all year.  It's rhetorical at this point.

My biggest fear right now is the higher ups will make excuses like they normally do to "stay the course".  Our owner has a blog, I halfway expect a post about Wall being out and getting a bad seed and that we'll be back healthy and better then ever next year.  That's not the problem.  We have to get a different coach, we'll be fine if we can draft a center, but our offensive system is elementary school level pathetic.

I said we'd be a force if we combined a healthy Wall with #EverybodyEats, and I stand by that.  We didn't do that, we went back to what wasn't working and wondered why it didn't work.  

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Pacers in 7.

Bro, you and I both know the NBA is going to throw everything they have at not letting that happen.  Over/Under 25 Free Throw attempts for LeBron in Cleveland?  Refs gonna be touching they ears like Agents from the Matrix.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It’s you, Lance.  it’s always been you.

Seize your destiny!!

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Bro, you and I both know the NBA is going to throw everything they have at not letting that happen.  Over/Under 25 Free Throw attempts for LeBron in Cleveland?  Refs gonna be touching they ears like Agents from the Matrix.

Lance gonna be like "There is no spoon"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTeyx1AJbWFJhZPGqBdtD

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Young, I'm besides myself right now.  #NobodyEats, and that last tipped pass that Gortat got outworked by a guard for is just killing me.  6 point game and the announcers thanking their production crew, c'mon, ya'll give a ****, this ain't over. My team looks like they're playing with cement blocks on their feet, need to stop f'n around or we're going to get pushed in the water and sink to the bottom.

I can't stand Brooks offense right now...it's 8th seed level BS.

Damn I didn't even know y'all lost.

clever-girl-o.gif

Was too interested in LeBron's suffering to catch the other game. Didn't  think the little turkeys had it it em 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn I didn't even know y'all lost.

clever-girl-o.gif

Was too interested in LeBron's suffering to catch the other game. Didn't  think the little turkeys had it it em 

They didn't have it in them, but neither did we, so they won by default.  Raptors have played like total buttjuice the last two games, anybody else in the East is knocking them out tonight, but not us.  Raptors aren't clever, they're lucky, that wasn't championship basketball they played in that series at all after the first 2 games, and they almost blew game 2 as well.  That team is a DeRozan injury away from total irrelevancy.

We're talking about it in the Wizards thread now, we threw away our chance to compete without KD by going all in to get him. It disgusted KD and Wall, and that's the real reason KD2DC died.  Why would you trust a franchise that would compromise itself like that?  Plan B looked like a straight panic attack.  If we hit on our first rounder for a center, Wall stands a chance at getting a ring, but he needs a better coach, he deserves a better coach.

Him in a motion offense would make this conference cry itself to sleep at night, but we refuse to do it, just refuse to do it.  Only reason I'd trade Wall is out of sympathy for him.

Edited by Renegade7