Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Awesome play there by Lebron. Great players impact the game in other ways when they can't score and that play might have saved the game. Similar to Kobe grabbing 15 boards or whatever it was in game 7 when he shot poorly that game. The rebounding advantage was probably the difference in the game. Could be how this one ends up

I'd have dribbled out if I was Indiana and played the odds but oh well.

Pacers ball here I think.

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Bosh for the game winner is puzzling

Lebron plays only 24 mins and has 7 points and the pacers win by 3. Sweet effort

Bosh has hit game winners before. The threat of it is why the Pacers pulled Hibbert at the end of the game last year, which allowed Lebrin to win the game with a layup.

I have a feeling Miami will wax that ass in game 6. Blow out style

And if they don't, they'll blow out the pacers in game seven. I don't think Miami can lose a game seven. Ask the Spurs about that.

Indy is going to need to get more from the bench. They got 35 minutes and 6 points from their bench. I don't think Vogel knows how to handle a bench really.

I have a hard time seeing Indy win game six on the road. They're just not that good on the road. But if they actually do, then that game seven in Indy is a pretty scary proposition for Miami.

If this was 2011 we would be killing James for passing it up not once, but twice in the final minute.

I personally thought he had a good matchup that final trip down, he should have taken it to the rim.  I'm not questioning the call, I don't really care to be honest and am not pulling for the Heat.  While I think the smarter play is to tie the game with a couple of seconds left, especially in a possible playoff elimination game, Bosh has been money for them in the past and had an open look to win it in regulation.

If this was 2011 we would be killing James for passing it up not once, but twice in the final minute.

That's exactly what they are talking about on fox sports. Ridiculous.

I personally thought he had a good matchup that final trip down, he should have taken it to the rim. I'm not questioning the call, I don't really care to be honest and am not pulling for the Heat. While I think the smarter play is to tie the game with a couple of seconds left, especially in a possible playoff elimination game, Bosh has been money for them in the past and had an open look to win it in regulation.

Wasn't Hibbert between him and the rim? I think passing it was the right play. Hibbert may not be great but when he's in position in front of the rim he's very effective.

Agreed. Although a game seven would lean SA.

Then LeBron should have played better than Durant. MVPs are supposed to be awarded on a year by year basis and Durant was better than LeBron this season.

IMO, the MVP isn't about who played better but maybe my perspective is different than others. We just disagree.

And if they don't, they'll blow out the pacers in game seven. I don't think Miami can lose a game seven. Ask the Spurs about that.

Miami is going to embarrass them, this doesn't go past 6.

Miami played without Lebron and WITH one of the most ridiculously officiated games I've ever seen, and it came down to the final seconds.

I look at Indiana celebrating like someone who just beat up an armless boxer.

IMO, the MVP isn't about who played better but maybe my perspective is different than others. We just disagree.

So what do you think it's about then? Who wears headbands better? Yes we do disagree, because I don't think that they should just give the MVP to LeBron James because he's LeBron James and you apparently do.

Lebron's reaction made me crack the hell up. 

"this ****ing guy."

I wonder if Stephenson burped right before he did it.

• Like 1

So what do you think it's about then? Who wears headbands better? Yes we do disagree, because I don't think that they should just give the MVP to LeBron James because he's LeBron James and you apparently do.

I wonder if Stephenson burped right before he did it.

Stay classy.

That was an incredibly annoying basketball game.

A win is a win, but Indy got arguably the best game Paul George ever played, the worst game Lebron ever played, and watched the other team take a good shot for the win at home. If they win Game 6, obviously, this is huge, but this just felt like a weird speed bump.

I also think the refs and the league are going to watch the tape of this, be horrified, and overcompensate by giving Lebron 25 free throws in game 6. 4 of those 5 foul calls normally wouldn't have been called on any starter in the league, let alone the biggest star in the league.

Finally, I love Lance Stephenson. Love him. But if he played in 1985, Rich Mahorn would have broken his neck by now. This is the problem with the zero tolerance policy on fighting. The players have no way of dealing with this type of BS. You could hear it in Van Gundy's voice. If this was the late 90s, and he was coaching against Lance, he would have put in Beasley with the explicit instructions of breaking Lance's nose with an elbow.

Lance Stephenson is a 6'5, 230 pound world class athlete and a crazy person.

I want to see a picture of the person who thinks fighting him is a good idea.

By the way, Paul George played one of the most incredible halves of basketball I've ever seen last night. That needs to be said.

(Despite how annoying that game was. And this why I think the NBA is so good right now. In Conferece Finals, we've just seen all-time performances from the second best players in both series. The talent level is really off the charts across the board right now).

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother
  • Like 1

Lance Stephenson is a 6'5, 230 pound world class athlete and a crazy person.

I want to see a picture of the person who thinks fighting him is a good idea.

By the way, Paul George played one of the most incredible halves of basketball I've ever seen last night. That needs to be said.

(Despite how annoying that game was. And this why I think the NBA is so good right now. In Conferece Finals, we've just seen all-time performances from the second best players in both series. The talent level is really off the charts across the board right now).

Bring it on!!!

2z65p2q.jpg