Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24558647/video-serge-ibaka-hits-blake-griffin-in-his-bathing-suit-area

Unless him and Perkins had a plan to push me in the back and I am going to hit him in the balls then it wa an accident.

Who would punch a guy with his wrist on purpose?  

Looks at his hand after the supposedly intentional hit lands.  No person would intentionally punch like that.  Last year Ibaka meant to get him in the grown and did so, because he apparently has no shame, but I think he's innocent this time around.  

RT @BryanDFischer Well then. RT @daldridgetnt: Stunner: Steve Kerr spurns the Knicks, accepts Warriors' head coach job.

To be fair Knicks are garbage with or without Anthony

Warriors are a good young team 

I can see why he would spurn the Knicks. Phil's there but the Warriors are just a better situation. 

Portland went from flying high after beating Houston to getting absolutely handled by the Spurs. The fact that they won one game is a small miracle, they were blown out in the other four. Portland will need to be a lot better defensively in the post season if they want to make noise in the west.

Edited by Destino

Right man.

Shaq just gave Kawhai (sp) Leonard a new name. He called him Sugar K. Leonard lol

He was calling Beal, "Beal Parmesan" a week or so ago.

And last night when they were discussing SVG taking the Pistons job, Barkley called them "bums". Lol

RT @BryanDFischer Well then. RT @daldridgetnt: Stunner: Steve Kerr spurns the Knicks, accepts Warriors' head coach job.

To be fair Knicks are garbage with or without Anthony

Warriors are a good young team

I can see why he would spurn the Knicks. Phil's there but the Warriors are just a better situation.

Kerr is a Cali guy. Plus he has ties to several guys in the Warriors' front office. Plus the GS job is a MUCH better one than the NYK one. It's not shocking at all.