Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Space jam scene after Barkley lost his game

How the hell do you guys not know that? Lol

Lol seriously. I  got a little heated. Classic movie,  and a scenario not all that different, except for the alien power stealing part of course

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2

Lol I bet if I went and watched Space Jam again I'd be depressed at how dated (and still awesome) everything is. I haven't watched that movie in a very long time.

I still listen to that epic joint Hit 'Em High by Method Man, LL, B Real, Busta, and Coolio. I would play that at every player intro from now until the end of eternity.

• Like 1

Lol I bet if I went and watched Space Jam again I'd be depressed at how dated (and still awesome) everything is. I haven't watched that movie in a very long time.

I still listen to that epic joint Hit 'Em High by Method Man, LL, B Real, Busta, and Coolio. I would play that at every player intro from now until the end of eternity.

Except in the NFL.

They'd fine our team much the way they did GW with Bounty Gate on the song along. "Monstar Gate" does sound pretty cool though. We'd be intimidaters for sure. 

You can talk about how the new NBA has parity this season, but let's not kid ourselves. The Heat just blew out another opponent yet again. They simply turn on a switch and dominate fools. True parity won't exist until someone beats the Heat. Unfortunately that is not happening. The Thunder may lose, Portland may go to the finals, so may Spurs. The West is wild open. In the East it is Miami by a mile, followed by Washington. It is seriously unfair and makes you pissed off how ****ing uneven and unbalanced this league is. Someone ****ing step up and eliminate the Heat already.

9 champions in a 30 team league since 1980. It's always been this way.

Sounds like Mark Jackson was too religious for some people. 

Me personally I'd just gloss over that because in the end he won you games. He did a good job. Anyway it's not like there arne't any good coaches out there. Karl and Hollins are out there